The OFFICIAL RECOMMEND AN ARTIST/GROUP THREAD

If you like an artist or a group alot and you feel like we should all check that out...Post the name( s) up and a track so we can discuss em...and all get educated :D .

I made this thread cuz of a PM convo :) yeah yeah PM's can be nice *looks at...chooses not to mention his name not worth dissin*

I'll start with Diverse.

I discovered his shit a while ago when I was in a recordstore I listened to the samples and I liked it. Ha so I downloaded the album (am going to buy it tomorrow no lie) and I like the album too and now I'm saying yo check Diverse out maybe you'll like him too :thumb:.

Click Here To listen to the full songs ( think) on ughh.com

Now uhh you don't have to like it ha all you have to do is share what you find dope :thumb:.

Farzin

good thing you made this thread :D

Well i am gonna check both of your recomendations out and let you know what i think of it as soon listened to it. UNfortunatly, i dont know any artist i could recommend but i keep my eyes and ears open.

peace

yo is that the track with Jean Grae?...If it is..Ya know I first started to listen to track with the intention to hear some nice shit from Jean Grae but it was Diverse who caught my attention

yo, i've got an artist that i KNOW ya'll should check out but i don't know how to post up songs here on the message board...what do i have to do? do i need a cd burner on my computer or something? cause if i do i don't have one...but i can maybe get to one if it's needed. I have the whole cd here with me...but there is one song in particular that ya'll should hear. I know for a fact that the song is nowhere on the net so is there a way to upload the song from the cd. Could someone please take me through the steps on how to post up a song so that other peope can listnen to it

Farzin

bigCASH said:
yo, i've got an artist that i KNOW ya'll should check out but i don't know how to post up songs here on the message board...what do i have to do? do i need a cd burner on my computer or something? cause if i do i don't have one...but i can maybe get to one if it's needed. I have the whole cd here with me...but there is one song in particular that ya'll should hear. I know for a fact that the song is nowhere on the net so is there a way to upload the song from the cd. Could someone please take me through the steps on how to post up a song so that other peope can listnen to it
Well you need to rip the sogn from cd first. For example you can use windows media player. (if oyu have windows media player 10) you put the CD in your CD-Drive and go on Rip on windows media player and select the song you wish to rip and rip it. oh but first go into the options and change the Record/rip settings to mp3 192 bit rate.
Once you rip the file go to www.yousendit.com and folow the intrusctions and upload it. wait until it's uploaded then it will give you a link. copy/paste that link in here.

immortal technique just as a general are good
tech n9ne -tormented
-real killer
-here comes tecca nina
-going bad
-slacker
young buck-stomp

i'll get back 2 u guys with more.

Farzin said:
Well you need to rip the sogn from cd first. For example you can use windows media player. (if oyu have windows media player 10) you put the CD in your CD-Drive and go on Rip on windows media player and select the song you wish to rip and rip it. oh but first go into the options and change the Record/rip settings to mp3 192 bit rate.
Once you rip the file go to www.yousendit.com and folow the intrusctions and upload it. wait until it's uploaded then it will give you a link. copy/paste that link in here.
cool, good lookin man...working on it now

is YOUSENDIT.COM suposed to take hours to upload and btw it only asked for the recipiant email whatever that is...i just put in my email...and it asked for the file so i don't know if i did it correctly or not but after waiting for hours it keeps telling me that the page cannot be displayed...so is there any other website i can upload the song and post it here please help anybody

Lok

Check out "Dead Prez - Let's Get Free". They say Cracka alot, but it's a dope album.

Check out "Face Forever - World Of Crime" as well. I got one of their songs in my sig if you want.

COVER

"Half Dead Organization - Half Dead Organization" is another great album. It used to be quite rare, but it has been re-released so now everyone can get a copy (Amazon) :)

COVER

Half Dead Organization - To Whom It May Concern
Half Dead Organization - Time
Half Dead Organization - Heaven Or Hell

If you want a lyrical album with deep lyrics & dope production, then you should TRY (sell a lung if you have to) and get "10 Man & Jihad Squad - Holy War". One of my all time favorite albums.

COVER

10 Man & Jihad Squad - Forsaken
10 Man & Jihad Squad - Holy War

word..Dead prez= dooooooooooooooope

Now this group well I can only recommend this album..

It's dope :thumb:

I bought it and just the fact that I bought it says enough..

Check the samples out ova at ughh.com samples

And pplz might wanna check Little Brother out too offcoz if you feel 9th you gotta check em out :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.