The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

yak pac fatal

Im also getting resistance 2
betta go hard
word, thats whats poppin, did cod5 arive yet?

why would they trade amare to get prince..
i think for defensive purposes. prince has a better bball iq than amare. amare doesnt bother playing d, he just wants to get his numbers and he cant cuz shaq clogs up the paint.

i think a change of scenary(sp?lol) is good for amare, hes been so inconsistent this year for a superstar

yak pac fatal

cod5 on its way
tracking number ... lol its getting close
but fuck I got to beat the game to get zombie mode mannn that some puss shit.
na man, not to play online. before i beat the game my friend send me an invite to play zombies it worked :cool:

John Salmons or Brad Miller may very well never play for the San Antonio Spurs, but the mere possibility of how one or the other could get there is worth revealing because of the other name involved.

Robert Horry.

According to a source close to the Spurs, San Antonio has interest in Salmons or Miller and the only way of landing one of them may be by way of the man who so many Kings fans despise. Horry the Kings-killer is not playing and has shown no signs of coming out of retirement, but he may be the only way San Antonio can land Salmons or Miller. The Spurs, according to the source, are considering which player helps them more and trying to figure out what it would take to bring one of them on board. The big three of Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker are obviously untouchable, and there aren't a whole lot of intriguing or attractive players or contracts beyond that.

Enter Horry, who would re-sign with San Antonio for this season only in a deal worth (insert necessary $ figure here) and then be traded. He would then be waived by the Kings while chuckling on his way out the door with a huge check in hand, with the Kings also possibly taking back Michael Finley (expiring deal worth $2.5 million) and getting out from underneath a contract (Salmons or Miller) they no longer see as part of the big picture plan. Because Horry played last season, I believe it's within the post-retirement timeframe that this sort of deal would still be allowed by the league. The part where this likely falls apart - if it's ever discussed at all - is the Kings wanting more.
brad miller is welcomed :moody:

rooting for the lakers again? LOL
hahahahahaha, who would have thought? who could have predicted art rooting for the lakers...........................AGAIN!

hahahaha, welcome to the L.A. art.

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
that's all we do.

break streaks.

fuck yes.

u dint brake rockets 22 wining streak last season...

The Los Angeles Lakers are your 2009 NBA Champions baby wooo.

just like last year?
lol, we felt sorry for you guys.

sometimess.....
when im in my room....
in the corner...
all alone in the dark....
sometimes just sometimes I wish I was a laker fan. What would it be like to be a lakers fan---I wonder...
But then... back to reality
oop here goes gravity
tmac ijured
artest is fucking up
1round exist
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

yak pac fatal

sometimess.....
when im in my room....
in the corner...
all alone in the dark....
sometimes just sometimes I wish I was a laker fan. What would it be like to be a lakers fan---I wonder...
But then... back to reality
oop here goes gravity
tmac ijured
artest is fucking up
1round exist
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
LMAO

rockets=greatest underachievers of all time

rockets r ...
mann
WTF
fuckign artest is a bitch
fuckig nballhugger
they triple team him n we have 2 guys tat r wide open n he still fuckign shots
mann
aaron brooks another fagget who is ballgugger. I notice that he NEVER i mean NEVER passes to wafer
those 2 players r bitches
wafer playing for 10 min
but NOBODY is fucking passing to him
they look at him then turn around and pass to someone elese
wafer took 2 shots and made 1 of them
fuck u adelmannn

yak pac fatal

rockets r ...
mann
WTF
fuckign artest is a bitch
fuckig nballhugger
they triple team him n we have 2 guys tat r wide open n he still fuckign shots
mann
aaron brooks another fagget who is ballgugger. I notice that he NEVER i mean NEVER passes to wafer
those 2 players r bitches
wafer playing for 10 min
but NOBODY is fucking passing to him
they look at him then turn around and pass to someone elese
wafer took 2 shots and made 1 of them
fuck u adelmannn
raefer is playing like ass
t-mac is playing like ass
yao is playing like ass
battier is always ass

scola/artest/wafer>>>anyone else on the rockets lol

dont blame adelman cuz ur team sucks. rockets shouldve tried to trade artest for odom lol or kept rudy mothafuckin gay LOL

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online