The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

yea
i heard some of their songs
they go hard
thanks
im put them on zune

My zune start working ( it was frozen and i had to do a restart- delete all ALL music from it so now im looking stuff to put on it-fresh beginning lol )

raywaters11

Who thinks Kobe will get the All Time scoring award? If he averages 25 for the next 8 seasons, its his...

LeBron will take it before he is finished, barring a massive fall-off or career ending situation.

yak pac fatal

hey
what is best hip hop forum that let u dl music?

and what r some best rappers ( that I must have on my zune, (besides pac))
i use torrents

i listen to: bone thugs n harmony and their solo work, rakim, nas, big l,eminem (old songs), snoop (old songs), NWA/Eazy-E, souls of mischief, wu tang clan and many more lol

lol, this shit's been here for decades now.
hahaha, jk. The stars represent the rating for this thread. 5/5 stars.

The Portland Trail Blazers' dogged pursuit of David Lee could result in Marcus Camby returning to New York, according to the New York Daily News.

New York Knicks president Donnie Walsh denied that he is working on a three-way deal with the Blazers and Los Angeles Clippers, but several team sources confirmed that Walsh and the Knicks' coaching staff have discussed the possibility of adding Camby, who was traded from Denver to the Clippers last July.

Portland has been trying for months to acquire Lee, who will become a restricted free agent this summer. Mike D'Antoni would prefer to have the athletic 7-foot Camby as his center as opposed to the 6-9 Lee, who has improved offensively but has struggled on the defensive end.

There was a report of the Knicks being involved in a deal that would send Quentin Richardson to the Clippers and Lee to Portland, with the Knicks getting back Camby and former Knicks first-round pick Channing Frye. Walsh, however, denied having discussed that trade with the Clippers and Blazers.

Camby, 34, has developed into one of the game's best rebounding and defensive centers. He is averaging 12.8 points, 13.3 rebounds and 2.8 blocked shots this season for the Clippers. Ten years ago, Camby played a significant role in helping the Knicks reach the NBA Finals.
haha, Camby back with the Knicks and Qrich back with the Clippers.

Following the Boston Celtics' 100-88 loss to the New York Knicks last night, their fourth loss in six games, Kevin Garnett gave his blessing to the team bringing on former teammate Stephon Marbury.

"Anything that is going to help us get better, anybody comes in here who understands what we're doing, and that's getting better," said Garnett, who had been in the league for a year when Marbury joined Minnesota.

Marbury was drafted out of Georgia Tech by Milwaukee fourth overall and then traded to Minnesota for No. 5 selection Ray Allen. Marbury and Garnett played together for 2 1/2 years before Marbury was traded to New Jersey.

Marbury left the Timberwolves on bad note and reportedly in a dispute with Garnett.

"I think it's about making the team better," said Garnett. "I'm not opposed to Steph, I feel like he's got a lot of basketball left in him. I know his IQ is very, very high. He is one of the best point guards out there. I wouldn't be opposed to it. If Steph came to this team I'm all for that.''
i can see kg blowin starbury riiiiiiiiiiight now.

btw, check this out:
what would you guys choose? Deal or no Deal?

ahahahahahaha
nice find kid
pick kobe and then hoop him up for that contract ahah

oo and lol i think that guy picked deal just because kobe lol
and im glad that they put kobe deal at the end
it would have been shitty if they put him right in tha beginning

yak pac fatal

wtf
spurs owning all ?
2nd?
damnnnnn
spurs r playing for the wrong city lol
lol i honestly think all those injuries helped the spurs, especially tim duncan (shows that he can still put big numbers if needed), roger mason (found his comfort zone and is ballin), george hill!, and bonner (lol dudes been shooting lights out)

what city they should play for then? lol

galveston
lol
next to htown
so i can cheer for them too
ahahahahaha
but they soo puss damn

and kid
aint going to happen
texas goign to get u
brake ur spirit

yak pac fatal

galveston
lol
next to htown
so i can cheer for them too
ahahahahaha
but they soo puss damn

and kid
aint going to happen
texas goign to get u
brake ur spirit
LOL

lakers/spurs should be good game

if t-mac stops being whiny punk quitin bitch, the rockets/lakers should be a good one also

lakers vs spurs
and lakers vs rockets
which game do u think they will show on espn

spurs- playoffs rematch, 1st vs 2nd
rockets-big 3 (lol) tmac vs kobe (tmac still rides on tat orlando fame) yao vs gasol and artest

hey yak in 2k9
is there such thing as coop?
like online coop that let u play full season with another player online (franchise)

They should show both on ESPN. If not, i'll get them on HD where they broadcast the Lakers games here. Lakers going for 16-straight at home tonight against the Hornets. They haven't done that in 20 years.

yak pac fatal

lakers vs spurs
and lakers vs rockets
which game do u think they will show on espn

spurs- playoffs rematch, 1st vs 2nd
rockets-big 3 (lol) tmac vs kobe (tmac still rides on tat orlando fame) yao vs gasol and artest

hey yak in 2k9
is there such thing as coop?
like online coop that let u play full season with another player online (franchise)
i believe u can, i gotta double check thou

They should show both on ESPN. If not, i'll get them on HD where they broadcast the Lakers games here. Lakers going for 16-straight at home tonight against the Hornets. They haven't done that in 20 years.
hornets mite pull of an upset lol but i dont mind lakers winnin this game at all since hornets are in the same division as my squad lol

the Miami Heat.

Livingston was informed of his release after Monday night's 91-84 loss to the San Antonio Spurs at AmericanAirlines Arena, with the team expected to make a formal announcement later this morning.

The former Los Angeles Clippers point guard was signed as a free agent on Oct. 3. He had been attempting a comeback from a gruesome Feb. 26, 2007 knee injury that left him with a dislocated left kneecap and three torn ligaments.

While the comeback had been limited to four appearances totaling 41 minutes this season -- his first NBA action since the injury -- his release was based more on the salary cap that fitness.

The contract Livingston signed with the Heat guaranteed only $370,000 for this season, a figure that keeps the team below the punitive dollar-for-dollar luxury tax on excessive payrolls.

With all NBA contracts becoming guaranteed for the season by week's end, the Heat had to make a decision on Livingston in advance of its upcoming seven-game trip. Livingston's contract also called for a partial contract guarantee for next season, at the Heat's option.

Coach Erik Spoelstra had spoken nebulously in recent days about Livingston's ability to contend for game minutes. Livingston's last action was a 12-minute Dec. 6 stint against Oklahoma City. He appeared stiff-legged in his appearances with reduced mobility.

Since signing Livingston, the Heat had spoken of a long-term approach, of how the No. 4 overall selection in the 2004 NBA Draft could provide a nucleus of the future at point guard alongside 2008 second-round pick Mario Chalmers. The Heat also has Marcus Banks and Chris Quinn under guaranteed contracts at point guard.

Once Livingston clears the 48-hour waiver period, the Heat could re-sign the 23-year-old to up to two 10-day contracts without impacting its luxury-tax position.

Livingston seemingly had grown increasingly frustrated over his lack of opportunity, displaying disappointment over his nightly spot on the inactive list.

With the release, the Heat could utilize the vacated roster spot on a 10-day contract with another player or hold it open for a return by center Alonzo Mourning, who is rehabilitating from a Dec. 2007 knee injury.

It also almost certainly means center Jamaal Magloire will have his contract guaranteed for the balance of the season. Magloire had been guaranteed $570,919 of his 2008-09 salary, with the other half to be guaranteed if he is not released prior to Wednesday night's game in Denver against the Nuggets.

Livingston, who watched Monday's game in street clothes from the bench, declined comment after the game. He offered an appreciative "thank you" when wished good luck.
lakers might get him?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.