The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

ARon

Not even. They just got guys back healthy, they aren't going to mesh right away. Melo and Lin running the pick and roll against nj was deadly. Stat was cutting to the hoop and getting dunks instead of settling for jumpers. JR and B Diddy still need time to find their place. Straight up, you're a fool if you think the Knicks are better without melo or amare. Deron Williams knocks down eight 3's and drops 38 in the process, that's the only reason the Knicks got held back from a w. That and the fact Lin averages 6 turnovers a game

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I want what you're saying to be true. But neither of them plays any defense at all. Melo at least makes up for it with his scoring, but Amar'e hasn't been doing that. Lately the Knicks have been better with Amar'e on the bench. He's a liability on both sides of the ball right now.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Not too pissed about NYK. Heat are crazy intense for 48 minutes. Knicks were on the back-end of a back to back, played last night in NY. That's tough to win against any team, much less the class of the league. It does frustrate me when Bosh plays well, since he has no discernible "ability" on the court. Other than that, onward for NYK. Good things coming.

hizzle?

Staff member
Also, Chalmers knows how to steal the basketball. I think that he has the Miami Heat record for most steals in a game with 9. He averaged 2 steals per game in his first season...

Kobe

I didn't watch any event of the All Star Weekend, but a hard foul in an All Star game?

Bryant was bloodied by a hard foul from Miami's Dwyane Wade and stayed in the game, but he left to be evaluated afterward. A CT scan revealed a broken nose.
In addition to that,

He (Bryant) broke Jordan's record of 262 points on a dunk with 4:57 left in the third quarter and now has 271 for his career. "That record he got tonight, with KD in the league, I don't know how long it's going to last," Wade said.
I'm officially supporting any team that faces the Heat in the playoffs this year. I've always wanted Lebron to win a ring, but Wade's antics last night have me up against the Heat now.

ARon

That was basically a flagrant foul in an all star game lol. That's why Wade gets respect though.

LeBron has Kobe in his face telling him to shoot the fucking ball to win the game and he passes it. Kobe, melo, pierce, Durant, pretty much everyone was giving LeBron that Wtf are you doin face. Oh the mental game, one reason why it will always be Kobe > LeBron.

ARon

LeBron... scratch that... The entire Miami Heat team is thirsty for approval. The funny thing is they think winning one championship will change that. These dudes need to 3 peat and then some to get the respect they think they deserve.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.