The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Those songs suck ass.

lol,
Damn... I never visioned living longer than my 21st, thought i'd be locked down, cracked out, or in the dirt.

aha, Hope Lakers can win. That would be a good present. I'll be at the Immortal Technique concert tomorrow in San Diego as well. That'll be interesting. I'm 22. Goddamn, gettin old.

Peace

wtf, gay ass dude.
audio is all choppy lol.

Spurs got this. They're murdaaaaaring Dallas. Damn, they might come back and win the series.
yea man, they finally decided to play defense, thou dallas missed some easy shots

Those songs suck ass.

lol,
Damn... I never visioned living longer than my 21st, thought i'd be locked down, cracked out, or in the dirt.

aha, Hope Lakers can win. That would be a good present. I'll be at the Immortal Technique concert tomorrow in San Diego as well. That'll be interesting. I'm 22. Goddamn, gettin old.

Peace
happy birthday lol hell yea me too, im 20 and i feel old lol and it sucks

AN ANTONIO -- Erick Dampier, the Dallas Mavericks' 6-11, 265-pound center, had a specific message for San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker after Monday's NBA playoff game.

"Every time he drives the lane, we have to put him on his back," Dampier said, according to the Dallas Morning News. "The first foul has to tell him he's in for a long night."

Parker scored 38 points in San Antonio's 105-84 win over Dallas, evening their Western Conference first-round series at 1-1.

Six of Parker's 16 field goals came via the layup on Monday, including four in the first quarter alone.

"My first foul Thursday night is going to put him on his back," Dampier said. "I guarantee it."

Game 3 is Thursday night in Dallas.

ESPN.COM

lmao

ahahah damn
happy b day kid
thats y u need to get ps3
u 22 n shit
and dont have ps3?
damnn
lmao, ahaha. Thanks. Dude chill with the PS3 comments. I don't want to have problems on PS3 too. I'mma be PWNING fools and they gonna talk shit on me lol.

happy birthday lol hell yea me too, im 20 and i feel old lol and it sucks
Thanks. We gettin old but we young at heart. Fuck it. I hope Lakers win today. haa, :)

yeah i wished he didnt make that 3, wanted to see another overtime game.

happy birthday killuminatii :)
yea both games have been the best so far in the playoffs in terms of exictment

THE END OF ANDREW BYNUMS CAREER HAS BEGUN!!!!

While Chris Brown is facing assault charges on Rihanna, the female singer is moving on ... or rumored to be.

She's been spotted all over the globe as of late, partying in clubs and vacations. Most recently, she was reportedly spotted in Los Angeles having a nice dinner with a Laker.

According to Bossip.com, 21-year-old Rihanna showed up at the Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on Friday (April 17) with young Lakers' star Andrew Bynum.

A source saw them, and said they looked pretty cozy.

"They looked very couple-y, sitting real close to each other in the car," the source said.

If its true, it's the first time Rihanna has been spotted with a man since she and Chris Brown decided to take some time off.

Chris Brown has been charged with felony assault and making criminal threats after he allegedly punched, bit and choked Rihanna until she was unconscious in his car during an incident in Los Angeles on February 8.

Brown has pleaded not guilty.

Brown sparked rumors about moving on as well last week, when he was spotted visiting a tattoo parlor with Girlicious singer Natalie Mejia.

At first, the blogosphere reported that the woman was his ex-girlfriend Erica Jackson, who grew up with Chris in Virginia. But, those rumors were cleared up.

Natalie denied reports that the pair was romantically involved: "Things are going well between us, but I really do not want to comment much more than that right now."

this bitch is the devil lol and she dont look good either like she got to heads but one aint fully grown... coneheads?

Snowman

Oh Poor Andrew..he can have any woman he wants and he's gotta mess with that? damm..at least look up Tyra Banks if she's single. she dated C-Webb she could have Andrew.

All Rihanna gonna do is use him.

yeah i wished he didnt make that 3, wanted to see another overtime game.

happy birthday killuminatii :)
Thanks Mister Snowman :)

yea both games have been the best so far in the playoffs in terms of exictment

THE END OF ANDREW BYNUMS CAREER HAS BEGUN!!!!

While Chris Brown is facing assault charges on Rihanna, the female singer is moving on ... or rumored to be.

She's been spotted all over the globe as of late, partying in clubs and vacations. Most recently, she was reportedly spotted in Los Angeles having a nice dinner with a Laker.

According to Bossip.com, 21-year-old Rihanna showed up at the Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on Friday (April 17) with young Lakers' star Andrew Bynum.

A source saw them, and said they looked pretty cozy.

"They looked very couple-y, sitting real close to each other in the car," the source said.

If its true, it's the first time Rihanna has been spotted with a man since she and Chris Brown decided to take some time off.

Chris Brown has been charged with felony assault and making criminal threats after he allegedly punched, bit and choked Rihanna until she was unconscious in his car during an incident in Los Angeles on February 8.

Brown has pleaded not guilty.

Brown sparked rumors about moving on as well last week, when he was spotted visiting a tattoo parlor with Girlicious singer Natalie Mejia.

At first, the blogosphere reported that the woman was his ex-girlfriend Erica Jackson, who grew up with Chris in Virginia. But, those rumors were cleared up.

Natalie denied reports that the pair was romantically involved: "Things are going well between us, but I really do not want to comment much more than that right now."

this bitch is the devil lol and she dont look good either like she got to heads but one aint fully grown... coneheads?
Ohhh snap, Bynum's gonna be hittin that shit. He probably already did. Dude, how small is Rihanna? How big is Bynum? That dude is gonna TEAR her shit up. lol.

Yak you got a link???

Tyra Banks
is crazy bitch too

lol kid
look at shaq and his exwife
im about to go hoop
im a do quadruple double for ur bday kid (20 points,10 assists,10 steals and 10 fouls)
im a point a finger at Cali direction - point at u
u will feel it

Tyra Banks
is crazy bitch too

lol kid
look at shaq and his exwife
im about to go hoop
im a do quadruple double for ur bday kid (20 points,10 assists,10 steals and 10 fouls)
im a point a finger at Cali direction - point at u
u will feel it
LMAO @ the 10 fouls. ahahahahaha.
20 points, 10 assists, 10 fouls, 10 bricks.

lol, fucking Art.

I'mma look for that article so i can show my Laker buddies lol.

pistons suck really bad... how do u go from an elite time for what, 6 years? then to pure garbage. stucky wasnt ready to take over the pg duty, maybe they wouldve been better off keeping iverson in the startin line up.

sheed sign with the spurs in the summer

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.