The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

na kid
u live in a village lol
pop 100 n shit
ahahahah
and u make a trip to LA everyweek to buy food
ahahaha
lmao, nah here in Anaheim we got lots of places to chill. It's Disneyland brotha.

thanks, ima have to check the movie out then lol so many good movies comin out and im broke lol
Yea dude, check out the fast n furious movie thread. I posted on there with a little info. Don't want to give out the whole movie.

OOOO shit
that boi kid is a ghetto kid ahahahah
damn
I bet kid has his computer chained to the wall ahaha so nobody could jack it ahhahahahahahahaa

I dont know what u talking about yak
there is only 1 good game today
rockets vs portland
;)

OOOO shit
that boi kid is a ghetto kid ahahahah
damn
I bet kid has his computer chained to the wall ahaha so nobody could jack it ahhahahahahahahaa

I dont know what u talking about yak
there is only 1 good game today
rockets vs portland
;)
hahahaha, my laptop is portable. so i can just hide that shit when i leave. or take it with me. lol. i always have it with me at school. I have my 42'' tv chained on to the wall hahaha.

fuck yea.

yak
my friend getting cod5 zombies
we will have 4th soon
My friend go hard
hey
we have 3 plans so far
1.kitche
2.hallway
3.electric doors
we gonna use them all

my friend will be our 4th
nevermind kid
he cant spend money on games
he needd to buy more chains to protect his Tv lol
he might get them electric fence.

tat boi kid with a backpack, ALWAYS TAKES HIS COMP. with him
Rather be safe then sorry
ahahahahahah
(old school comp ahahahahah old school portable comp).

yak pac fatal

lol, i didn't catch that game, i didn't have to. I knew lakers would beat them down.

Yo, yak what happened to the spurs? Damn, they got whooped.
man idk. i have no excuses. i wish spurs were a bigger market team so they spend some dough in the summer or next summer for sum big free agent. spurs r gonna ride or die with duncan/parker/ginobili.

yak
my friend getting cod5 zombies
we will have 4th soon
My friend go hard
hey
we have 3 plans so far
1.kitche
2.hallway
3.electric doors
we gonna use them all

my friend will be our 4th
nevermind kid
he cant spend money on games
he needd to buy more chains to protect his Tv lol
he might get them electric fence.

tat boi kid with a backpack, ALWAYS TAKES HIS COMP. with him
Rather be safe then sorry
ahahahahahah
(old school comp ahahahahah old school portable comp).
your boy devilfox is a dumbass. i took him off my friends list. he opened every door and fucked the whole game up. i ask him y he open and hes like it was an accident. your new boy better be nice lol

it fuckin sucked the last one we played we aint get no ray rays. lol everytime we in the kitchen we have shitty guns n dieeeeee

ahahha lol yak
devilfox.. that was his first game vs that zombie. I guess he wanted to c where do rooms go.
\
N kitchen shit might go hard mannn
because we can leave 1 zombies in that window. I never tought of it. U started doing it. good shit

oo n here

yak spurs might wanna go all out after him
;)

yak pac fatal

ahahha lol yak
devilfox.. that was his first game vs that zombie. I guess he wanted to c where do rooms go.
\
N kitchen shit might go hard mannn
because we can leave 1 zombies in that window. I never tought of it. U started doing it. good shit

oo n here

yak spurs might wanna go all out after him
;)
lol von wafer on the spurs would be nice and roger mason come off the bench, bye bye finley

yea man, its a good idea to keep one alive but not many zombies come outta there

1 zombies every 2 rounds
we will make it
I kind of fucked up in the kitchen. When i was guarding that window I was helping u 2. I was wasting my ammo. I tought u would choke yak and get scare and run away lol

oo and if von wafer goes to spurs
I will aso be spurs's fan
fuck lakers

yak pac fatal

1 zombies every 2 rounds
we will make it
I kind of fucked up in the kitchen. When i was guarding that window I was helping u 2. I was wasting my ammo. I tought u would choke yak and get scare and run away lol

oo and if von wafer goes to spurs
I will aso be spurs's fan
fuck lakers
lol man all i had was a few shooty ammo, it was sum bullshit man, we aint get the ray gun. yea dont waste your ammo when ur at the window. i got tempted too but the only time i took shots is when yall got double points. yo next time if it gets hectic again, open the door and turn on the electricty in one the spots. whens ur friend gonna get cod5?

By the look of things,

it looks like the two most impressive and popular teams of each conference are gonna be fixed to be in the finals again. Last year it was the Lakers and Boston, but Boston's falling off this year. It's the Cavs who are making a statement.

Dave Stern is gonna have to make a few fixes to get a KOBE vs LEBRON finals. Whooooooooooooooooo, imagine the tv ratings.

yak pac fatal

By the look of things,

it looks like the two most impressive and popular teams of each conference are gonna be fixed to be in the finals again. Last year it was the Lakers and Boston, but Boston's falling off this year. It's the Cavs who are making a statement.

Dave Stern is gonna have to make a few fixes to get a KOBE vs LEBRON finals. Whooooooooooooooooo, imagine the tv ratings.
lol at the stern comment. it would be a dream come true for him and he can make it with one phone call:lol:

Breaking news:

los angeles (ap) -- lakers coach phil jackson said sunday that there's an "outside chance" andrew bynum could return to the team's lineup this week.

Bynum has been out since tearing a right knee ligament on jan. 31 at memphis.

The third-year center has been working out and will do so again monday, but jackson said that bynum won't travel with the team to sacramento for its game tuesday.

"there's an outside chance he'll be activated by week's end," jackson said before the lakers played the clippers on sunday night. "he looks good; physically, he's strong."

bynum had contact in a 5-on-5 practice saturday without starters kobe bryant, pau gasol and derek fisher.

"he stood out and was aggressive," jackson said. "he was kind of a dominant force in there."

after sunday, the lakers have five games remaining in the regular season. They've already clinched home-court advantage throughout the western conference playoffs.

NBA.com: Bynum could return to Lakers by week's end

BE SCARED YAK!
BE SCARED ART!

LAKERS GOIN ALL THE WAY!

fuck bynum
dr.dre lost son ahahha\\
yak is honest because after loosing to thunders he knows that spurs r going no where. So he looking for a smooth jump to the LA wagon lol

yak, i tought of that spot. Electric shit. Were u trying to do this? open doors on the right (get to the gun room through the kitchen) then go back to the left, go up the stairs and keep other doors closed and be in that area next to the electric doors. That shit mmight go hard . We gonna try that.
(if ur plan is different - we gonna try plan that I wrotte above)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.