The Game's new album.

stefanwzyga

PaulyPac said:
how did the album bring back recognition to the west ?
Ye i dont really understand that either! maybe on record sales! i think c-bo an yuk drop better albums than this! not to put a dampner on games cd it is hot.

Like in every track...he makes it a point to say..."I'm West Coast" or "NWA is back" or "West Coast blah blah blah" or "Eazy-E and Dr. Dre"....

"New" ppl that listen to his record are gonna hear these things and these names, and maybe even check it out...

I'm not saying every west coast artist is gonna blow up now, because of Game's CD, but he tried to shine the light on the fact that he was from the West Coast as much as possible...even if his CD does have East Coast influences....

stefanwzyga

DaFiveNine said:
Like in every track...he makes it a point to say..."I'm West Coast" or "NWA is back" or "West Coast blah blah blah" or "Eazy-E and Dr. Dre"....

"New" ppl that listen to his record are gonna hear these things and these names, and maybe even check it out...

I'm not saying every west coast artist is gonna blow up now, because of Game's CD, but he tried to shine the light on the fact that he was from the West Coast as much as possible...even if his CD does have East Coast influences....
Ye but he aint the only westcoast rapper shouting westside!

Crooked I is gon bring the west back.... If Yu could get a really good distribution & production deal like the game he would mos definitely draw attention to the west

i liked the album when i first listened 2 it but i noticed he says alot of the same shit...i think he mentions pac or big in every song, something bout his range rover, something a bout dre..i mean some of the songs didnt have a real structure 2 em.

east or west coast doesnt matter game cant even flow hes a straight up bitch who acts like he dont give a fuck what anyone says but has beefs with countless rappers... makes no sense to me

DaFiveNine said:

QUOTE]
Wierd man that was my exact thought today, that this album is going to initiate all of the fans that g-unit beg for mercy, young buck, banks, encore and get rich or die tryin' accumulated to be assimilate into proper musical tastes, ie eazy, pac, big. cause there are a lot of young kids out there who turn on the tv and behold lil jon and his musical GENIUS with nothing else to gauge it by. Or maybe Game just likes to give mad shoutouts and sell records :rolleyes:

1. The Game can't even stay on beat because first of all he can't even ride the beat.
2. The Game is using the same strategy as 50 by starting all these beefs to promote.
3. The Game dickrides everybody. It's not initiation he's dickriding Dre so he'll make more beats for him. He's dickriding NWA because he wants to be more Compton-like. But what I don't get is why he don't go scream out CMW every song?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.