The Game's Message For His Fans !!! (Please Read This)

lii

someone do it and post a message if he send it back to you or not. if i had a copy already, id just send that, its just more money to those ppl if everyone buys a new copy

edit: actually i wouldnt do it u guys, this thing is probably fake as hell. game dont even make any money from documentary anymore, why would he wanna give 50 even more money?

hay how do we no this is lejitt and yeh... plus do u reckon we can send it 2 em from australia? and also wat website was his message posted on thanks...

lii said:
edit: actually i wouldnt do it u guys, this thing is probably fake as hell. game dont even make any money from documentary anymore, why would he wanna give 50 even more money?

i think the point is so that it outsells "thought of a predicate felon" not so that he can make more money from it...

lii said:
someone do it and post a message if he send it back to you or not. if i had a copy already, id just send that, its just more money to those ppl if everyone buys a new copy

Game still makes money from it, and its not fake. Game posted it himself.

lii

I realise that but does 50 care if it outsells? nah cuz hes making all the cash and thats all he wants, hes a business man. its stupid on games behalf if he wrote it, but i dont think he really did

FlipMo said:
:rolleyes:

It's called ''joking around'' and ''lighten up'', maybe you should try it sometime, you'd be a much happier individual.
wtf does joking around have to do with you being a fucking moron who can't spell. Maybe you'd be a happier individual if you had half an education.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.