The Game

Does anybody think his next album "The Doctor's Advocate" will be better than his first, because I do.

I found the track listing for it and it seems real good. He has a lot of good colaborations (Nas, Damian Marley, Snoop, Mary J. Blige, Lauryn Hill, and Mariah Carey).

He brings back Kanye and Dre(of course) to produce this album along with Just Blaze, Nu Jersey Devil, and Timbaland, along with others.

I think this album will be a classic

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
no nate dogg??

wonder how it will sell without 50's influence

if its like the documentary it will be excellent (minus all the pointless name dropping)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Mixtapes are about rhyming over other people's beats. And allegedly doing it better.

I don't know Nu Jersey Devil. So I don't know what he has produced.

But I don't think this album will be classic. I wouldn't call Documentary classic. It's a good solid album. Beats are nice, but not groundbreaking. lyrically, again nice. but not great.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Isnt The Game and Rhymes' album dropping on very close dates? Or am I mistaken? Well if its true, which I doubt, wouldnt that hurt both of the aftermath artists?

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
to be honest...what 50 said about game is true...he hasnt had any new video's or songs on the radio, barely any publicity now that the beef is over

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Well he's released what he has had to realese from The Documentary, so i don't think he would've released any more tracks from the album.

gerrycurl21 said:
what has Nu Jersey Devil produced?
Beside The Game's mixtapes Nu Jersey Devil produced for Charlie Baltimore and Ya Boy. He did couple of beats for Queenie (one of Dago's finest) and made a good job. He definately won't ruin the 'Doctor's Advocate'...

As long as Game keeps this album non-pop sort of thing then should be good and I think we will see the real Game. On the name dropping he does on the doc, going by the mixtapes he's putting out it seems to become less & less so hopfully it won't be too bad.

also good to see a rapper from the CPT comming into the spotlight again just like the good ol dayz

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
I am def looking forward to this joint ... Nu Jerz produced the beat they play in the begining of the Stop snitchin Stop lying dvd ... I can't remember what other ones he did, but dude has that dre/west side style to some of his sh*t ... So def antisipating.

Sarr said:
to be honest...what 50 said about game is true...he hasnt had any new video's or songs on the radio, barely any publicity now that the beef is over
Maybe, but let's not forget that that is how 50 first got his publicity, ironically. Dropping "How to Rob" dissing everybody, then dissing Ja Rule and Murder Inc. around the time his GRODT album dropped. That's how he stayed in the spotlight at the time.

if he sticks to the same formula

"i bang i'm blood what's up. my chucks"

then it will be wack. if he starts to show some of that newfound lyricisim and growth, which we have been seeing in the mixtape circuit it will be a banger.

i'll cop it regardless just to spite 50. ill also cop a little brother album at the same time so that i dont feel like a douche for wasting the time and money it took to go to the record shop.

a

2Pax

pnkpnc08 said:
I found the track listing for it and it seems real good. He has a lot of good colaborations (Nas, Damian Marley, Snoop, Mary J. Blige, Lauryn Hill, and Mariah Carey).
I doubt that you've seen the genuine tracklist for the Devils Advocate, rather a tracklist of cuts from the Documentary and/or mixtap tracks.

gerrycurl21 said:
Most of his mixtapes were jacked beats.

not all, his beats are tight, but sometimes, they sound alike

besides the black wallstreet he's done beats for queenie and that beef 3 dvd, all i can think of right now

Chronic

Advocate said:
i'll cop it regardless just to spite 50.
The fact that you'd do that is bad enough but to openly admit it? :laugh:

It will probably be better but still mediocre. Never been impressed by The Game.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.