The Game

^^^^
Let's hope so am really getting into the game right now better be a real rap album none of this chart friendly shit like what happened wit the massacre>

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
isn't game's cd slotted to come out on 666? (june 6, 2006?)
Yeah, but someone tells me it's not. There's no single yet and isn't Busta's supposed to come out on June 6th also? I don't see two Aftermath albums coming out the same day, one would take money from the other.

pnkpnc08 said:
Does anybody think his next album "The Doctor's Advocate" will be better than his first, because I do.

I found the track listing for it and it seems real good. He has a lot of good colaborations (Nas, Damian Marley, Snoop, Mary J. Blige, Lauryn Hill, and Mariah Carey).

He brings back Kanye and Dre(of course) to produce this album along with Just Blaze, Nu Jersey Devil, and Timbaland, along with others.

I think this album will be a classic
You know, there's plenty of albums that have a huge cast of guest appearances and producers. They don't all turn out to be classics. The classic that really stand out in my opinion are the ones they do all themselves, with out any super producers or big name stars. I hate seeing a clusterfuck of guest appearances on albums. If you're as good as you're hyped up to be, then you should be able to create a classic album without guests.

my 3 cents.

Bobby Sands

I dont think this will be any good.The Game has a mediocre flow and is a shit lyricist with extremely little subject matter.Production made the Documentary.Unless this album has quality production,its gonna be shit.

The beats are bound to be tyte just because Timbaland and Dre are working the boards, but I also think the lyrics will be slightly better than The Documentary because Game's been showing some skill on his recent mixtapes. I'm looking forward to it, but it's not going to be classic because he's not saying anything new and I doubt he's going to make a gangsta rap album that's groundbreaking in any way, shape, or form.

^^^
agreed 4 the most part but we will just have to wait and see what he can come up with. As long as game shows a bit of versitility on the new joint like he has been doing on his mixtapes then we should be ok.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Month of June: Busta Rhymes, the Game and Lloyd Banks is dropping albums?

Tell me thats not true, isnt it hurting each others in sales?
I really dont care for the rhymes album, i could careless if that shit got pushed back.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.