The Game

I jus heard he rips off 50s hoop and wears it as a medallion. From feedback, although a fan of the game, I suggest you svae and double your £8 and wait for DA or detox :)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Man, I rewatched it and caught the rim jacking. Theres so much bullshit in that DVD and shit talking, what fucking proof is there that that was even 50s rim? Seems like some open free for all court to me. :shrugs:

jbrolax

Rukas said:
Man, I rewatched it and caught the rim jacking. Theres so much bullshit in that DVD and shit talking, what fucking proof is there that that was even 50s rim? Seems like some open free for all court to me. :shrugs:

yeh it wasnt like he unscrewed the thing, it like Rusted off...definatly wasnt 50's rim

EDIT: I just watched that part. Game says they took the rim from 50's nieghborhood, not 50's house. So its not like he was lyin...

i just give Game more credibility than i would 50....i believe Game has his whole defense planned out, ironed out all the wrinkles, and there's no BS....its apparent from his actions that the things he does is honest, or "real"....that's the only reason i like the guy.....can he rap?? no not extremely well....he doesnt suck, but you'd think by now he'd just call it quits, or at least realize he cant really rap that well....

JarG

i hope his new album will be better than his last album, on some songs he had shitty flow:/ but well i only liked 4 songs from his last album .."dreams and "dont need your love" are the best IMO

It's hard to not like The Documentary. The only songs that I don't normally listen to on it are the ones with weak production... so it's not entirely Game's fault. But I do expect The Doctor's Advocate to be an even better album. Game has definitely been stepping his rap game up. He's still a little slow on creativity, but he drops some nice punchlines and funny metaphors and similes. He's definitely one of the better mainstream rappers at the moment.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.