The Game

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Whats The Game doing nowadays? Can someone fill me in? Havent really been keeping the ear to the streets with him.

thanks.

The Game.

i think another skee tape is about to be released. He dropped another track called 240 or Spider Joke.Its over "I know you dont love me".Guess its the response to GUnot Killa

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
The Game.

i know im probably asking for alot..but could some1 just jot down the disses G Unit and G Unot are throwing at each other? So i know what to download and etc.

Just like what song is in response to what by what camp..and the artists names pleez?

a REP to any1 who does it.

The Game.

KAMIKAZI said:
New DVD, Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin, pick it up!
is this dvd on retail I'm sure I read here that interscope pulled it because game broke into one of fuddy's cribs and played bball on his court b4 breaking one of the hoops and then wearing it round his neck. That is awsome and by the way if this dvd is on retail can you get it in the uk.:laugh:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Game.

ganderson said:
is this dvd on retail I'm sure I read here that interscope pulled it because game broke into one of fuddy's cribs and played bball on his court b4 breaking one of the hoops and then wearing it round his neck. That is awsome and by the way if this dvd is on retail can you get it in the uk.:laugh:

Interscope are no longer distributing it due to the trespassing on 50's property. Interscope didn't pull the release though, it's being distributed through someone else instead.

But... Apparently it is a pile of poo.

The Game.

Pittsey said:
Interscope are no longer distributing it due to the trespassing on 50's property. Interscope didn't pull the release though, it's being distributed through someone else instead.

But... Apparently it is a pile of poo.
good I hope it is available in the uk don't care if it's not that great it will be worth it to see game clowning on fuddy's bball court. by the way I also like to pick up on hellrazor05's point about dre working on games album a man with the respect that dre has in the game should not be seen to bowing down to 50 that would be a sad day indeed.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Game.

ganderson said:
good I hope it is available in the uk don't care if it's not that great it will be worth it to see game clowning on fuddy's bball court. by the way I also like to pick up on hellrazor05's point about dre working on games album a man with the respect that dre has in the game should not be seen to bowing down to 50 that would be a sad day indeed.

Seems to be only available on Region 1 at the moment. You can import it through Amazon for about £8 if you have a multi region DVD player.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-5058672-4343068

ps2 plays multi region dvd' i've got a region 1 wu-tang videos dvd that works so for £8 I might just get myself the game dvd. Can any1 give some info on the dvd if they seen it. thanx pittsey

Cooper

The Game.

gerrycurl21 said:
i think another skee tape is about to be released. He dropped another track called 240 or Spider Joke.Its over "I know you dont love me".Guess its the response to GUnot Killa
I just posted it in OB4DL

^^^
I have been thinking about vip but am not sure about payment methods my pc is pretty wack and i would feel unsafe putting payment details online but i am sure u guys have proper security measures

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.