The Game Vs Gunit: whats going to come out of it?

WHat do u guys think is going to come out of this beef...?

Game had a full album full of disses , even a diss thats 15 min song .
He talks about killing them and really doing it ect..

With all the interviews Games doing against g unit do u think gunit is going 2 come back at him hard ? Maybe in a mixtape or their next albums? SO far they didnt say much.

Nows its fat joe , ja , jada , Ti , and the gave(Walstreet) vs g unit.

G-Unit will come out with a hard mixtape and hit Game almost as hard as they've been gettin hit. Game will come out with a diss track that will be average while G-Unit pulls their big gun out and drops the A-bomb. Game, however, pulls Fat Joe, TI, Jada, and Nas for a posse track that slaughters G-Unit. 50 hastily tries to end the beef while Game continues to drop little diss tracks on mixtapes here and there. They finally squash the beef and 50 tries to make a duet with Game. Game says no and then 50 gets pissed and holds a gun to Dre's head and makes him cut Game. Story starts over again.

yak pac fatal said:
who said that ?

05-the_game-im_a_king_(featuring_t.i.)-whoa

In the song Young Buck talks bad bout The Game then TI comes in and says "Everybody wants 2 be tha kind of the south when they aint runnin a dnam thing but they mouth" . When u hear that song u will see why ti seems like hes dissin them.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
05-the_game-im_a_king_(featuring_t.i.)-whoa

In the song Young Buck talks bad bout The Game then TI comes in and says "Everybody wants 2 be tha kind of the south when they aint runnin a dnam thing but they mouth" . When u hear that song u will see why ti seems like hes dissin them.
thanx for the heads up so far that shit is subliminal tho no ??

ps dipset, shyne, rap alot is against g unit too.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
hahahahahha...why would g-unit break cause of this?? do you really think...even if they lose this beef (which they are SO FAR)...they will break up? lloyd,50 and yayo grew up together and are making millions together. Why would this break them up?

AND...wait till they respond to game...i wouldnt want one of lloyd Banks' punchlines aimed at me...that dudes a monster with his punches.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
hahahahahha...why would g-unit break cause of this?? do you really think...even if they lose this beef (which they are SO FAR)...they will break up? lloyd,50 and yayo grew up together and are making millions together. Why would this break them up?

AND...wait till they respond to game...i wouldnt want one of lloyd Banks' punchlines aimed at me...that dudes a monster with his punches.

50 cent mobb deep g unit eminem d12 guerilla black dmx jay-z memphis bleek young guns diplomats peedi crakk beanie sigel oschino and sparks kayne west vs dr dre rakim xzibit game t i? fat fuck ja jada

thats what appears to be going on now unless dre drops game which i think will ultimatly happen or it will turn into some Eminem Vs Doctor Dre shit

or or maybe it would be East vs west all over agian

Or or it maybe Northside vs Southside

or or or or or WHO GIVES A FUCK

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.