The Game Vs Gunit: whats going to come out of it?

50 cent mobb deep g unit eminem d12 guerilla black dmx jay-z memphis bleek young guns diplomats peedi crakk beanie sigel oschino and sparks kayne west vs dr dre rakim xzibit game t i? fat fuck ja jada

thats what appears to be going on now unless dre drops game which i think will ultimatly happen or it will turn into some Eminem Vs Doctor Dre shit

or or maybe it would be East vs west all over agian

Or or it maybe Northside vs Southside

or or or or or WHO GIVES A FUCK

buckem85 said:
50 cent mobb deep g unit eminem d12 guerilla black dmx jay-z memphis bleek young guns diplomats peedi crakk beanie sigel oschino and sparks kayne west vs dr dre rakim xzibit game t i? fat fuck ja jada

thats what appears to be going on now unless dre drops game which i think will ultimatly happen or it will turn into some Eminem Vs Doctor Dre shit

:thumb:

At least this one ain't about one of them being "too much like 2Pac", while the guy saying that *cough50cough* bites 2Pac just as much as Ja did.

They were dissing Ja in "Hail Shady" for being too much like 2Pac, then 50 basically bites 2Pac's "Against All Odds" song.

buckem85 said:

Isn't Dre a greater power than Eminem? Dre signed Eminem right? i doubt Eminem would go against Dre.. i mean doesn't Dre pretty much hand out the man his check?...i may be wrong i guess, fill me in if i am...

yurdady1 said:
Isn't Dre a greater power than Eminem? Dre signed Eminem right? i doubt Eminem would go against Dre.. i mean doesn't Dre pretty much hand out the man his check?...i may be wrong i guess, fill me in if i am...
Exactly, who is Em to Dre? lol.

the problem with G-unit is that they all follow 50 2 hard... like they are always suckin his dick.... thats not a real crew, a real crew consists of people who are all equal... 50 isnt even that good. straight outta cashville was a lot better than get rich or die tryin.. so was hunger 4 more.. but bcoz 50 gets more publicity Immediately evry1 reckons he is better.... bcoz youngbuck, lloydbanks, tonyyayo, all dick ride so hard.. i support the game to the fullest... and nothing will come out of this beef i feel it will just blow over like 50 n ja beef... game has made a mixtape already dissing the shit outta gunit.. but gunit hasnt dun shit back.. its stupid.. but GGGGUNOT!!

If that's the case then what would you call 2pac and the Outlawz? :confused: IMO i don't think they were all equal, sorry to burst the bubble but they did depend on Pac a lot, and now that Pac is gone we see that he was the only thing keeping them together, so i don't think that's gonna be a downfall not unless 50 dies or something...until that time, it'll be a hard fought battle, i'm hoping The Game will diss the shit out of G-Unot and kick some ass though...

yurdady1 said:
If that's the case then what would you call 2pac and the Outlawz? :confused: IMO i don't think they were all equal, sorry to burst the bubble but they did depend on Pac a lot, and now that Pac is gone we see that he was the only thing keeping them together, so i don't think that's gonna be a downfall not unless 50 dies or something...until that time, it'll be a hard fought battle, i'm hoping The Game will diss the shit out of G-Unot and kick some ass though...

Thats a horrible analogy. 2pac & Outlaws situation is not even equal to the g-unit situation. 2pac started his career as a soloist artists and decided to form a young group, which is the Outlawz. The outlawz were not 2pac's peers; Pac was just their guider and mentor.

As for 50 and G-unit they are all peers that all have their soloist career started. 50 cent made his comeback to the rap game with the G-Unit so they play a significant part in G-Unit and also a big part in 50's success.

2pac and Outlawz weren't equal. 50 cent and G-Unit are all equals that have come up in the game together, although 50 is a little advanced because of the time he debuted and because of record sales. And yeah, I think for men their age, G-Unit is on 50's dick a little too much. Its different when the outlaws were riding because 2pac promised them a career and fame. 50's crew on the other hand is a different story.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.