The Game (Uncle Otis) - new diss song

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
that wasn't roaches' point. you're quick to jump on that, i've noticed. i think it's the british inferiority complex :p
But that is kind of what he was saying in the Comedy Skit. That those who don't live in America can't understand "Hood Politics". But I disagree, anyone with a similar racial history to the US, of which there are many countries, can understand that.

Also, we don't feel inferior... But Americans think anyone who isn't shouting Wooooooooooo and talking about how buff they are while looking in the mirror and rubbing their chin, has an inferiority complex. ;)

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
But that is kind of what he was saying in the Comedy Skit. That those who don't live in America can't understand "Hood Politics". But I disagree, anyone with a similar racial history to the US, of which there are many countries, can understand that.

Also, we don't feel inferior... But Americans think anyone who isn't shouting Wooooooooooo and talking about how buff they are while looking in the mirror and rubbing their chin, has an inferiority complex. ;)
I just noticed you always like to point out that England is different from all of Europe. You don't like to be bundled with them. Understandable. That's all. :D

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I just noticed you always like to point out that England is different from all of Europe. You don't like to be bundled with them. Understandable. That's all. :D
Well.. It is...

I am just stating facts. But in regards to racial integration we are similar to France.

Casey

Staff member
England is pretty radically different from Europe in most ways. Like Pittsey said... just stating a fact. You can travel around mainland Europe and find things in common with most of the countries you visit that you just don't see in England.

roaches

But that is kind of what he was saying in the Comedy Skit. That those who don't live in America can't understand "Hood Politics
Nah. I was talking about one person in particular. Whoever issued his passport doesn't have *much* to do with it.

anyone with a similar racial history to the US, of which there are many countries,
Where else has the majority race fought a civil war over how to manage a minority race?

Casey

Staff member
Nah. I was talking about one person in particular. Whoever issued his passport doesn't have *much* to do with it.
The Game? I don't think Jayceon would be very happy about you saying that. Maybe I should call up DJ Skee and tell him.

Shadows

So i listened to it bc ppl keep talking about it on twitter and he keeps retweeting it.

It actually wasn't that bad. He can carry out a beef entertainingly. but not something i'd bump.

roaches

Casual decides to trip on it:
http://twitter.com/#!/Smashrockwell

I'm in Oakland. I will slap the shit out of the V nasty white bitch just for some press. #Rapgod #RBG
And watch a House Nigga try to take up for her... Just to get a feature or a cameo..
And any nigga who rolls with a white bitch who says nigga is a Bitch ass Nigga. #Rapgod
And it aint about the word nigga meaning black people.. It aint about being offended. Its about Bitch STFU.
All the shit black people go through in White America... Have you heard a song with the word Honky in it? Cracker? Hell naw. Hard to find
The problem is, the lil white bitch V Nasty got the cat raise around the pitbull syndrome.
@Smashrockwell so who do you blame the cat or the pitbulls?
It starts with a puppy and a kitten. Once they come of age the dog wont ever attack the cat. The two have assimilated to each other.
I guess Wayne did say "Cracker" but I know white people wasnt offended. If he got on MTV and said Cracka hella times.. It might offend.
Lets be real. When you have your foot on someones neck... you can give a fuck what name he call's you.
These are the are Niggas who sold crack the Huey P tho. Lost in Oakland.
Yeap, The sons of the Niggas who sold Crack to Heuy P Newton are now fans of Kreayshawn and V Nasty. Bitch Niggas.

It goes on and on but c&ping tweets is more boring than Twitter itself.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.