The Game Tells Jay-Z Its Time To Crown A New King Of Hip-Hop

since when did everybody care about sales so much? the game should shut the fuck up. his album is decent but he can't make one verse without putting dre's dick in his mouth. the more you listen to it the more it becomes lame. the production is good though but the game is not very talented and not even close to jay-z level. peace

warriorinjewelz said:
since when did everybody care about sales so much? the game should shut the fuck up. his album is decent but he can't make one verse without putting dre's dick in his mouth. the more you listen to it the more it becomes lame. the production is good though but the game is not very talented and not even close to jay-z level. peace
Have you listened to ANY of his mixtapes?

If you don't know what you're talking about, shut the hell up. :thumb:

Wasnt there a rumor years ago that some labels were buying up copies to their own albums to boost sales for the publicity.... i think this might be the case with kingdom come ,,,, personally i think jay is just an average rapper, i havent heard kingdom come but ive got DA and i think its a classic, could do without some of thos dre shout outs but before its all said and done i think game will take the crown

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.