The Game Tells Jay-Z Its Time To Crown A New King Of Hip-Hop

Game's just a weeeeee bit cocky, especially since he didn't go platinum his first week like he said he would.

So he's offered to fight both 50 Cent AND Triple H now? Retarded.

Anyone got the soundscan yet for this week? I cant remember if it comes out on tues. or wed.!

I wanna see if Jay outsold Game.. and how Pac did..

Kareem

Game an 50 belong together two of a kind. Second note Game need ta shut his mouth bout Jay till he can sell as many albums as Jay. Third note why ya fruity ass cover up the butterfly tattoo? I ain't gonna lie i liked Game's first album an dude got skill but his attitude an shit is on the same level as 50 arguing back an forth like some lil school girls that shit ain't hip hop its playground son.

man it's good for someone to think that they are better than their competition but Game has got to stop picking w/ fuckin jacked guys.... seriously Triple H and 50 lol

ARon

Game is good at what he does. I'd pay to see Game and 50 box also.

And yeah Jay sold more than Game, he did like 850 k. Probably sold more than Games album bein out 2 weeks, but whatever. I like DA more than Kingdom Come.

_carmi

me, myself & us
yeah but i think each album jay-z sold counted twice because of the dvd thingy. he still sells more though. but DA is way better. jay-z's seems like rushed album to make a quick buck.

i'd like to see 50 and the game fist fighting. even if 50 would win most probably due to how big he is compared to the game.

linx

Staff member
_carmi said:
even if 50 would win most probably due to how big he is compared to the game.
It aint about how big you are, lol. I have seen little dudes whoop a big dudes ass like it was nothing.

its linx! said:
It aint about how big you are, lol. I have seen little dudes whoop a big dudes ass like it was nothing.
lol true.. this lil mexican dude i saw at a bar dropped a pretty big black guy.. He was like maybe 5'3 max, but dude was str8 brollic! lol

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
jigga did like 790 first week, game did about 350

game needs to shut the fuck up though, he gets himself into so much shit with that big mouth of his.

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Game's just a weeeeee bit cocky, especially since he didn't go platinum his first week like he said he would.

So he's offered to fight both 50 Cent AND Triple H now? Retarded.
agreed. glad game is doing good selling cd's but if he wants to stop beefing with 50 he needs to shut the fuck up. he says he wants to stop then he doesnt want to stop and who knows what he really wants on that flakey ass shit. just stupid :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay-Z#Albums

just a lil info about jay z and his "record sales", but it seems like he NEVER sold MORE THAN 5X PLATINUM...........game did that ON HIS FIRST TRY......now all this means is that if game does that AGAIN, then he WILL BE ON "JAY'S LEVEL".......but yeah he does have a big mouth, if their is a 'rap battle' between game and jay, where does that leave nas? since him and game are cool?

4 the record i think the doctor's advocate should sell 5x eventually........

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.