The Game live on radio one on friday!

stefanwzyga

ganderson said:
last wed @ glasgow carling acadamey he wasd on fire
Dont you think it could have been a lot better if instead of fuckin around so much he done a lot more songs?

I think he only done about 10 songs!

Nas done about 35 songs!

i didn't mind, he came on stage when they said he would, didn't leave us waiting around, when i saw dmx he didn't come on stage til 10.30pm we had been there since 7pm and the dj had played his set 3 times!

stefanwzyga

k69atie said:
i didn't mind, he came on stage when they said he would, didn't leave us waiting around, when i saw dmx he didn't come on stage til 10.30pm we had been there since 7pm and the dj had played his set 3 times!
Yeah il give him his due there, he never kept us waiting!

At snoop in nottingham is the closest i've ever been to colapsing, the reason, cuz he never came on till just after 10! i had been on my feet for about 6 hours! i was all over! just before snoop got hit by the bottle i had to go to the toilets to get some water!

TCD

I'll just wait for Westwood. He was with Westwood when the Doc first dropped and they had some good laughs.

I hope he freestyles when he's on tonight and is he on for the whole show like KanYe West?

stefanwzyga said:
Yeah il give him his due there, he never kept us waiting!

At snoop in nottingham is the closest i've ever been to colapsing, the reason, cuz he never came on till just after 10! i had been on my feet for about 6 hours! i was all over! just before snoop got hit by the bottle i had to go to the toilets to get some water!
u bad man u :D

k69atie said:
^ i am not sure, he didn't say.

i can't listen to westwood he is far too annoying!
damn maaaaaan thats how its going down :p

TCD

Fully agreed he is very annoying, he's not even a wigger he's just Ameritish (i.e think he is American)

However he does have the best guests and he does play some exclusive music. Kiss Smooth Grooves has good new music and they don't have annoying presenters,choice fm also but i think they are only for us Londoners only.

TCD

Westwood actually deals with cars unlike the fool who brags about having a bloody Mini.

Sway is jokes and would make a good television presenter.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.