The Game " Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick!"

HellRazor05 said:
D-Block never said they didnt wanna beef, Jimmy Iovine said he doesnt want Jada to respond (but that wont stop him from responding on the mixtapes) and even though I dont really like Fat Joe much, hes a much better lyricist than 50 Cent. Shyne already dissed 50 from jail and 50 didnt say much in response. Benzino already is involved with this whole Eminem thing and hes been beefing with G-Unit. Ja aint gonna do shit. Nas has beef with 50, so what if he was praising Game? All I'm saying is this adds Jay to the list of enemies within the whole camp. The fucked up part is, if this does really pop off.......its tied together in a real confusing way. I've said this before but now I have more to work with. Check it out:

Eminem's tight with Nas (produced for him before, etc.). Now 50's beefing with him. Eminem's also tight with Jadakiss........now 50's beefing with him too, not to mention Lloyd Banks was on tour with him. Eminem worked with Fat Joe last year........50, once again, is now beefing with him. Eminem's pretty tight with Jay-Z, now Game's starting up with him.

Game is friends with Jadakiss & Shyne (even shouted them out in his CD booklet)....but 50's got beef with them both. Nas is a fan of Game's (and the other way around) but Nas has beef with 50. Game has beef with Jay-Z, but 50 was on tour with Jay-Z last year and even worked with him once or twice. 50 has also worked with Styles P twice before and now has problems with his close partner. I say whats next? DMX?

Dr. Dre has worked with Jay-Z, Nas and Jadakiss before. Now some of his artists are beefing with them. Eve is on Aftermath.......who is also a member of the Ruff Ryders (which includes Jadakiss, Styles P, etc.)

What I think is happening is all of these artists are just about to pull one big ass publicity stunt by making a big rap war out of this, which would put money in all of their pockets. It just ties together like that and doesnt really make sense. If it's real beef, then its gonna cause the artists to turn on people they like because of people affiliated with them or even themselves. I'd like to see this happen, but I think the teams could've been a little better than this.

this crazy ni99a is right. Everythin he siad is true.... This is not oging 2 be some biggie pac shyt its gonna be sum pussy make more money shyt.......

Damn I think that The Game has become the number one target on the street and to the public. BTW Venomous do you think it's possible The Game gets shot or something because the dude thinks he's too street. Also don't you think how weird it is that when he called out everyone he didn't say anything to Yuk directly but mentioned hater nigga. Let's hope The Regime brings out the heat with their mixtape.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.