The Game " Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick!"

THISLIFEILEAD said:
Personally I think this is a plan from the G-Unit crew someone properly said hey lets make more beef to Game, buck, banks, and 50 can have some high record sales plus there not a lot more to rap about this way it wont get boring to the fans know Game attacks and let the war begin.

Good marketing scheme.

:thumb:
hjaha tahts wut i think too
i really lookin forward to see jay-z or game get shot man.. beefs r gettin boring

edit:
yeah that sounded kinda cold but do rememebr they r entertainers, they entertain US! they makin all these money.. if they gonan put up a show DO IT FUKIN RIGHT

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Xerostoma said:
It's funny that VENOMOUS calls everyone dickriders when he is the one actually with 200 diffrent dicks in his ass.
Anyone from budden to yukmouth to the whole murda inc, as long as they diss aftermath then it's safe to say that VENOMOUS got their dick in his ass.
lol keep my name off your finger tips....lmao i see your feelings are still hurt;) aweee pwoor baby,its gonna be okay....awright?kepp ya head up:p

Tojo said:
hjaha tahts wut i think too
i really lookin forward to see jay-z or game get shot man.. beefs r gettin boring

edit:
yeah that sounded kinda cold but do rememebr they r entertainers, they entertain US! they makin all these money.. if they gonan put up a show DO IT FUKIN RIGHT
these r fuckin lives u fool, they not robots who dont feel pain. :mad:

D-Block said they didnt wanna beef, Fat Joe aint really a contender, Joe Budden has no career, Shyne.. hows he gonna diss from prison? Ja's not interested in beef An Benzino wont get involved.. if Benzino does its gonna put all of Aftermath in it.. Nas was praisin Game all week, an well.. isnt Jay Z retired?

Now.. Im not a dick ryder and Im not a hater.. even though I have never been able to listen to Shyne, Jay Z, Beanie, Budden Bleek or Benzino.. and only liked Nas - Stillmatic.

I really wanna see this beef.. but i dont see the big gang up that u want...

Maybe Jay Z an Rocafella against G Unit.. and Em is lookin for a big scale beef so he'll get involved.. and whatever I think or you think about Jay Z and Rocafella.. they cant go against all of Aftermath

VENOMOUS said:
lol keep my name off your finger tips....lmao i see your feelings are still hurt;) aweee pwoor baby,its gonna be okay....awright?kepp ya head up:p

Wow another intelligent post from the infamous VENOMOUS. Well done champ, you keep outdoing yourself

PaulyPac said:
man id love to hear another diss song on the same caliber as the takeover from jay
Why the takeover was gay anyway. I personly started to hate G-Unit, untill I just heard that real shit that Game was saying about Gay Hova. I'm just happy that the young'n Game aint sucking
Gay-Z's ass like the rest the young artist today like, my nigga T.I and Lil Wayne. So as of right now my hero is the Game. :D

i dont wanna see no1 shot, but i would mosdefinitely like to see somebody beat the shit outta the game, so he shuts his fuckin' mouth.... Some Suge Knight and death row VS Baby Lane type beat down

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.