The Game Got Punk'd

Mase said:
bigmack didn't describe it very well. It wasn't Game's car that gets driven in the concrete it is a random dude that Punk'd got to be part of the sketch. The random guy says "this is a rental I don't give a fuck".
Game did act pretty calm though except at the end when he tried to fight the guy. "Step over the concrete and call me a moron", lol.
Punk'd has been slipping lately.
All true Pastor. :thumb:

Mase said:
bigmack didn't describe it very well. It wasn't Game's car that gets driven in the concrete it is a random dude that Punk'd got to be part of the sketch. The random guy says "this is a rental I don't give a fuck".
Game did act pretty calm though except at the end when he tried to fight the guy. "Step over the concrete and call me a moron", lol.
Punk'd has been slipping lately.
All true Pastor. :thumb:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Hahah ok downloaded and watched it. Was funny as fuck. Game kept his cool throughout.

More importantly, where the fuck can I get that shirt from? :D

lol, this shit's funny, the constructor worker does his part very well, lol @ game: come over the concrete and call me a moran, tnx for ripping.

lol, this shit's funny, the constructor worker does his part very well, lol @ game: come over the concrete and call me a moran, tnx for ripping.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.