The Game Got Punk'd

yeah i saw it earlier today, that was hilarious... he got crunk with that ass!

did anyone see the andy milonakis show? lol that motherfucker is great too.

yeah i saw it earlier today, that was hilarious... he got crunk with that ass!

did anyone see the andy milonakis show? lol that motherfucker is great too.

it was hilarious.

ok game was in the studio,and had his ride parked there. anyways, where the exit is, they got these guys to put cement there. When it was time for game and some of his boys to leave, the construction workers told them that they cant get the car out cuz the cement is there and its gotta dry.

So game picks up a chair,a table and a broom and throws it on the cement.He says the constructions workers better make a ramp.

Anyways,one of the guys with game says that he's gonna drive the car and go over the cement. He steps on it,and the car gets stuck on the cement.Game and another dude start laughing.

Then ashton comes out and Game got punk'd

it was hilarious.

ok game was in the studio,and had his ride parked there. anyways, where the exit is, they got these guys to put cement there. When it was time for game and some of his boys to leave, the construction workers told them that they cant get the car out cuz the cement is there and its gotta dry.

So game picks up a chair,a table and a broom and throws it on the cement.He says the constructions workers better make a ramp.

Anyways,one of the guys with game says that he's gonna drive the car and go over the cement. He steps on it,and the car gets stuck on the cement.Game and another dude start laughing.

Then ashton comes out and Game got punk'd

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
LOL, cool to see him not bug out, even when the car gets stuck he laughs? heh thats pretty cool to see him take it on the chin like that. Didnt come accross like a Punk ;).

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
LOL, cool to see him not bug out, even when the car gets stuck he laughs? heh thats pretty cool to see him take it on the chin like that. Didnt come accross like a Punk ;).

bigmack didn't describe it very well. It wasn't Game's car that gets driven in the concrete it is a random dude that Punk'd got to be part of the sketch. The random guy says "this is a rental I don't give a fuck".
Game did act pretty calm though except at the end when he tried to fight the guy. "Step over the concrete and call me a moron", lol.
Punk'd has been slipping lately.

bigmack didn't describe it very well. It wasn't Game's car that gets driven in the concrete it is a random dude that Punk'd got to be part of the sketch. The random guy says "this is a rental I don't give a fuck".
Game did act pretty calm though except at the end when he tried to fight the guy. "Step over the concrete and call me a moron", lol.
Punk'd has been slipping lately.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.