The game gets shot!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game got shot in the leg by one of my homies homeboys.

You heard it hear first buck buck bing thats the sound as game gets shot.

You dont believe me wait a while then it will be out.

:thumb:

yak pac fatal

ur a dumbass please dont ever post here

Funny this came up. I just had a listening session with a man out of Detroit who is close to Eminem, his name is Harry Bunner, he runs Record Time here in Detroit, he helped both Em and Kid Rock get their stars and during my listening session (in which Bunner listened to my single) he told me that "someone in Game's camp was shot last night". He didnt' say it was Game, but "someone in Game's camp".

jason_g_718 said:
Funny this came up. I just had a listening session with a man out of Detroit who is close to Eminem, his name is Harry Bunner, he runs Record Time here in Detroit, he helped both Em and Kid Rock get their stars and during my listening session (in which Bunner listened to my single) he told me that "someone in Game's camp was shot last night". He didnt' say it was Game, but "someone in Game's camp".
Guess what Harry visits mtv.com :eek:

THISLIFEILEAD said:

:thumb:
I wish I was as gangsta as your imaginary friend :(

one mc on dj said:
Guess what Harry visits mtv.com :eek:
Harry Bunner has more clout in the music industry than you could wish of having, I don't think he needs to go to MTV.com to get his news like you do.

Hurts, stop wasting post space going at me and stay on topic, which is whether or not someone in Game's camp was shot.

If you wanna go at me, continue PMing me like you have, I won't respond, but at least you can get it off your chest rather than wasting space here.

jason_g_718 said:
Harry Bunner has more clout in the music industry than you could wish of having, I don't think he needs to go to MTV.com to get his news like you do.

Hurts, stop wasting post space going at me and stay on topic, which is whether or not someone in Game's camp was shot.

If you wanna go at me, continue PMing me like you have, I won't respond, but at least you can get it off your chest rather than wasting space here.

LOL 'continue' I pm'd you twice ;) LOLOLOLOL JASON=JOKES

Newayz Jason whatever you say about ppl I don't believe it cuz you are known for your dumb comments lol

Man it was a joke...and news goes fast ne 1 who was on this board around the time shit got posted here heard that shit hours b4 mtv reported it...and uhhh...why don't you just go back to ur geocities website add some more idols to your page or make a website about other ppl you don't even know..28 must be jokes lol

newayz Jason ur opinion on Cage please...whoohoo very contradicting this post

jason_g_718 said:

bullshit, u dont even know what hip hop is, u prolly got that guys name out of eminems biograpy.

Silleone said:
bullshit, u dont even know what hip hop is, u prolly got that guys name out of eminems biograpy.
Record Time:
1-248-586-1550

Ask for Harry Bunner and ask him if he had a listening session today at 3pm with Papa Graz. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.