The game gets shot!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jason_g_718 said:
Record Time:
1-248-586-1550

Ask for Harry Bunner and ask him if he had a listening session today at 3pm with Papa Graz. :thumb:
like im gonna phone up some guy in america just to find out if he was stalked by a 28 year old white guy who lives in his mothers basement.

Silleone said:
a guy who was molested as a child if i ever saw one :thumb:
The depth of your wisdom is clearly infinte, please continue so we can all benefit from the tremendous insight you unfailingly bring to the argument

jason_g_718 said:
That's not the name of the site you idiot. It is my old Id from 2 years ago that I used to register my site.

My site is called "the smokers lounge" and people know how to get there, as it's in my sig...you moron.
That makes me an idiot? I am in idiot cuz really how could I have known that was not the name of your website...You know the radiopic makes it kinda hard to figure out than :rolleyes: ...And please stop calling me dumb/stupid/an idiot/ a moron cuz u make me laugh :D :D :D :D

btw UR opinion on CAGE PLEASE THIS THREAD IS BS SO THATS WHY IM TRYNA MAKE IT HIP HOP NOW ANSWER ME!!!!!1

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
THISLIFEIDLEAD=the song Fake Ass Bitches

1. Fake ass bitch

2. Lying ass nigga

3. Punk ass

In other words, we don't believe you!
Why dont you be original instead of using my shit against me you fool.

This story is true there fore im non of the above. Prove me wrong bitch.

3. Punk ass ??????????

Its 3. Punk ass snitch witch i most certainly am not.

You are an ass wipe.

WHY DO YOU LIKE DISSIN ME SEE I WAS ONLY TALKING TO DANTE BUT ILL KILL ALL OF YALL THEN BALL.

:thumb:

Silleone said:
:thumb: wow, do u right like that on your job application.
No sir i do not write like that in my job applications or any other one becuse if i did i would not get the job or whatever it is im appliying for.

Lifes a trick so you have so stick your dick in it then you will get burnt(HIV) after that you may recover and become a succses or you may not get cured at all.

THISLIFEILEAD said:
Lifes a trick so you have so stick your dick in it then you will get burnt(HIV) after that you may recover and become a succses or you may not get cured at all.

what the FUCK are u talking about?, seriously, i dont mind a little clownin match as VENOMOUS knows but seriously, i dont even understand what u posted, the crack mixed with pubes must have fucked with your head man.

ahaha, saroya., u caught me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.