The Game feat Hip Hop - One Blood remix

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^I guess alot of people didn't know about it.

Jim Jones was on Hot97 yesterday morning suprised. He was like Game called him a while ago and asked for 8 bars. He said he gave it to him like he asked but had no idea he was gonna have half the industry on it. And Jim also asked the radio personalities if he was first on it---cuz apparently he hadnt heard it.

The song's so damn long they had to cut it up and play it into two.

And Ja Rule really did kill it with the delivery--or atleast I was feeling it alot.

I been playin this alot since i got it!

Wow.. my mom called and asked me about thanksgiving and who "The Doctors Advocate" was today.. Kinda caught me off gaurd. She said theirs a huge article on him in the New York Times and they're saying its the greatest rap album of the year and since that im a "rap fan" she figured she let me know.. lol...

I didn't really like it. I found the 'one blood' vocal sample tiresome in the album version, so was pretty painful over 11 minutes. Also, 25 rappers going on about nothing in particular for 11 minutes doesn’t really do it for me. I listened until Jadakiss and then skipped to hear Ja Rule at the end… didn’t find his contribution very exciting either.

gerrycurl21 said:
anyone know any other noticable missing? Aside from the Aftermath group, alot of hiphop is represented. I never knew Game had this many foes, I always thought he was disliked. Good job droppin the mix before Doc's Advocate though. Missing from todays mainstream:

-Busta
-Kanye
-Puff
-Ice Cube
-Ludacris
-Jeezy
Jay-Z is the notable exception from this list, I guess him and Game have a bit of tension…

DPG iz all I C said:
1st impression is that its too long and the artists dont have long enough.
Well it would have been even longer if they had more bars each so you can’t have both your wishes…

_carmi

me, myself & us
i didnt know this tack existed til now. damn wtf with all those guests. damn 10 min long tracks wtf. i'm currently downloading it tho.

but me too i'm surprised the game has that much friends in the industry.

C.R.Y.

gerrycurl21 said:
anyone know any other noticable missing? Aside from the Aftermath group, alot of hiphop is represented. I never knew Game had this many foes, I always thought he was disliked. Good job droppin the mix before Doc's Advocate though. Missing from todays mainstream:

-Busta
-Kanye
-Puff
-Ice Cube
-Ludacris
-Jeezy

you do know foes means enemies right?:laugh:

I think the artists did it for free, or "favor for a favor" cuz they know they're all gonna get a lot of publicity and this is looking to be the most well-known hip-hop remix in history.Look at all the attention Ja Rule is getting just from this very thread.People talikng about Ja's comin' back.That's just from 8 bars!That's pretty big.

HellRazor05 said:
:thumb:
Also, it's pretty weird how Nas, Jim Jones & Juelz Santana are all on the same track.
working with ja game and nas

i doubt 50 would diss snoop i think dre would put 50 in his place if snoop is really his friend but then again 50 makes dre alot of cash sooooo ya

im still waiting on 50 to fuck up and diss eminem you know it's gonna happen one day either em or dre will get dissed and that will be the end of 50

Euphanasia

Fuck Bush said:
im still waiting on 50 to fuck up and diss eminem you know it's gonna happen one day either em or dre will get dissed and that will be the end of 50
umm, 50 would never diss eminem in a million years. The two of them are extremely close friends and are always in contact with each other. And as for 50 dissing Dre, that will never happen either. There is too much respect among those three people.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Fuck Bush said:
dude that's like a love triangle that will never fuck up.

finally got to listen to the damn long remix. quite tight. 11:50min DAMN

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.