The Game - Doctor's Advocate Cover

yayo

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
I could really care less about the album and you should too.
Then why comment?

jeremy said:
ah well, looks like hes learnt to tie his shoe laces since his last cd... thats progress.
Why would you tie your shoe laces up for a photo shoot?

why niggas mad at Game for the same theme. anyone forget about Nasir and his repetitive theme? plus its just a cover. no effect on the music.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
NahLij said:
why niggas mad at Game for the same theme. anyone forget about Nasir and his repetitive theme? plus its just a cover. no effect on the music.
Truth.

...Na Lij? Kelvin?

yayo

Read the latter part of it instead of that one sentence.
I did and he still doesn't make sense. He doesn't care about them album, but still wants to see what the outcome is.. :rolleyes:

NahLij said:
i already said somethin to that effect earlier in the thread

yayo

bastin872 said:
it sounds like your trying to find anything to flame about.
I like Game, why would I look for anything to flame about? It's not my fault people don't re-read what they've typed before posting.

On a side note, I like the look of the album cover.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
yayo said:
I like Game, why would I look for anything to flame about? It's not my fault people don't re-read what they've typed before posting.

Get In The Van I Have Candy, meant no harm in his post, calm down. You're looking into it too much.

I like the covers as well.

And GITVIHC, I'm gonna PM u later 2nite, I aint forget.

yayo said:

You're trying to hard kid.... I stated an opinion in which I said don't worry so much of the cover because we should worry most on what his music will bring us. Do you see how I made my post relevent to the person asking the question? I don't believe you are too stupid not to see it, but then again you're trying to flame me...

***Waits for Sigh pm.

yayo

You're trying to hard kid....
Kid?

I stated an opinion in which I said don't worry so much of the cover
No, you didn't:

I could really care less about the album and you should too.
Unfortunately, there is no word cover in there which is why I said what I said (there is alot of Game haters on here). My apologies if I misread it, but I didn't have any intention of 'flaming' you.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.