The Game - Doctor's Advocate Cover

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
that probably ain't the final wiki is just edited as shit happens folks put alot of things up
...i hope it's not the final

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
EDouble said:
what u mean lol? thereve been alot of album covers on wiki that werent final
im not saying i am right or wrong , im just saying that alot of people seem to edit and delete shit from a wiki article if it is fake. Plus two covers , his og and a special edition , i doubt its fake

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I kind of like the idea but it is corny. I guess hes showing that its a progression and continuation of what he did before, almost like part 2 to The Documentary.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Rukas said:
I kind of like the idea but it is corny. I guess hes showing that its a progression and continuation of what he did before, almost like part 2 to The Documentary.
past album = chrome rims

this album = platinum rims , game going platinum??

I could really care less about the album and you should too. Let's see if he can bring the same hot shit that he did with the documentary. Game said that it will be even better than the documentary, but then again how many rappers have said that and bombed.

dude needs to pull his pants up... looks like hes trying to take a shit.

ah well, i am going to download it anyway so the cover doesnt really matter.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.