yoshi542
pclvson
shinehigh
troublesome2004
Tupac Tha Great
4-getta

Who doesn't care

WC Mafia

Of all things that piss me off, people saying "who cares" is at the top of my list. Seriously, why the hell would you say "who cares" to a thread about The Game and Dre possibly beefing. This is a hip hop messageboard, Dre owns the biggest label in hip hop right now, pretty much everybody here cares.

I can see the future so let me break it down for all you new jacks. Game just like in the past puts out these fake ass semi disses all subliminal and will later retract them when confronted on it. Example...it's soo obvious he dissed Jay-Z in the past with the button down shirt mayback car references..then replies "Nah..I don't beef with legends"..now you 38 and you still rappin..another subliminal shot to Jay but will later say nada. So just like this stunt, Right before his album drops the headlines say Game disses Dre..everybody wants to be up on the controversy. And remember his camp supposedly put up this pic. So later after everybody jumps on this fake beef bandwagon, Game will retract this once again and say something like "Nah dog I put my chains around Eazy's cover as respect to him, not to diss Dre. FACT. Watch. maybe then he'll stop dropping Dre's name in EVERY song.

I can see the future so let me break it down for all you new jacks. Game just like in the past puts out these fake ass semi disses all subliminal and will later retract them when confronted on it. Example...it's soo obvious he dissed Jay-Z in the past with the button down shirt mayback car references..then replies "Nah..I don't beef with legends"..now you 38 and you still rappin..another subliminal shot to Jay but will later say nada. So just like this stunt, Right before his album drops the headlines say Game disses Dre..everybody wants to be up on the controversy. And remember his camp supposedly put up this pic. So later after everybody jumps on this fake beef bandwagon, Game will retract this once again and say something like "Nah dog I put my chains around Eazy's cover as respect to him, not to diss Dre. FACT. Watch. maybe then he'll stop dropping Dre's name in EVERY song.

xxx

do we have a release date for Game yet? Im getting sick of talking about it and want him to put up or shut up...

(i care)

Game is gonna look pretty goddam fukking stupid if this is true and when his album drops he says "Dre this, Dre that, i want to have his babies" on every track. I have honestly kept on trying to like this guy but this is just retarded.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Pittsey said:
After 2 pages of replies and 100's of views. I'd say some people do.
:thumb:

KAMIKAZI said:
Of all things that piss me off, people saying "who cares" is at the top of my list. Seriously, why the hell would you say "who cares" to a thread about The Game and Dre possibly beefing. This is a hip hop messageboard, Dre owns the biggest label in hip hop right now, pretty much everybody here cares.
:thumb:

xxx said:
do we have a release date for Game yet? Im getting sick of talking about it and want him to put up or shut up...

(i care)
November 14, 2006.

THOROHEADZ said:
FUCK games & dr. gay...
Sarcasm?

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Militant said:
That Eazy album is classic.

I don't know about this image...if he has fallen out with 'Dre, its a very new thing, because just last month in LA he played Semtex some trax of Doctors Advocate, one of which featured Dre & Snoop...

Game would be stupid to diss 'Dre.
you wanna know what?

i'm about tired of you being so fuckin' "connected" to the rap biz because you came out to los angeles for a couple days and ate waffles with a nobody. speaking of nobodies, dj spandex is a nobody. every time there is some hip hop news it inevitably relates back to your oh so l33t trip and all the big named assclowns you bumped shoulders with. check it out, you don't know half of what you think you do - and what's worse is that the more you try to play the role of funk flex the uk version, aka the royal ambassador to all things rap, you just look dumb.

dj spandex doesn't know shit. the dumb fag didn't even have the tact to bite his tongue on a 2pac show that was the very reason why his earl grey ass was in the states in the first god damn place. fine, he gets a pass on that. i seriously doubt his supposed connection to everyone and everything that he claims though. no fuckin' shit that game recorded with dre and snoop for this album (though the tracks won't make the cut of course) and welcome to 1984 mcfly - game has long since said his shit with dre will go unused.

you bumped shoulders with your heroes. wonderful. now let's give ourselves a nice big wedgie to help us get out of the past. dropping names and supposedly exclusive info to floss makes me taste my own bile, and let me tell you that i do not enjoy the experience.

this is not beef, and i didn't break any rules. this is an opinion i had to let loose - like it or not.

bklyndon said:
1st bklyndon - get ur facts straight "38 and you still rappin" is a diss 2 yayo's punk pussy ass...n personally i think the pics, like some1 said b4, is prob jus to show that he can get on without dre, not a diss. maybe it is i duno, n
Tupac Tha Great said:
Big man Game.Puts up a picture to diss Dr Dre on the internet.What a bitch.This is the same guy that was shouting stuff about 50 Cent in Dublin last year while 50 Cent was thousands of miles across the Atlantic.What a joke.
for being a tupac fan, u dont know much about RAP do u...he went right to 50s neighbourhood 2 diss him, u watch "stop snichin, stop lyin" ull see game standin ther in 50s hood with a HUGE painting on the building behind him sayin "G-UNOT" ...id like to see u call Game a bitch irl n live - PS. whoever said hes not a real blood is a fool - BLACK WALL STREET BIATCH

Bobby Sands

I bet i know a lot more than u^^.

I like to listen to better music then that shit the Game puts out.I bet ur music collection consists of just Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit albums.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.