The Game disses Dr. Dre? A picture speaks a thousand words

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
An interesting photo just made it's way into the StreetHop.com office perhaps proving a Game vs. Dr. Dre beef. And while even we had our doubts about the authenticity of the image, it appears to have come directly from someone at BlackWallStreet.

The image, while somewhat innocent to the untrained eye, is in fact a clever diss to Dr. Dre. The Game's famous “double Game chains” are visible above Eazy E's It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa album; the late rappers first after parting ways with Dre and also one which featured several scathing disses to the Doctor including the infamous “Real Muthaphuckkin G's.”

Is Game repeating history and are the recent Suge and Game sightings connected to Game's sudden bravado? Drop us your thoughts below.

How did it just "make it's way" into the Streethop office? What are the chances of it not being a photoshop by some random asshole just looking for a little excitement?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
How did it just "make it's way" into the Streethop office? What are the chances of it not being a photoshop by some random asshole just looking for a little excitement?
Photo was sent from someone at BWS, I had my doubts too but it appears legit.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Hmm, I dunno. But I wouldn't be suprised if something sparked between The Game and Dr. Dre. Hopefully The Game is smart and will keep his mouth shut even if they are going thru some rough roads.

Snowman

maybe the Game is upset that Dre still speaks and works with 50 an Mobb Deep.

if Game is startin shit, point your finger at Suge. Big Suge doing a little speakin in Games Ear. throwin him some cash to get things heated up in the west.

Interesting Pic, i defintely will be following this story.

Casey

Staff member
That Eazy album is classic.

I don't know about this image...if he has fallen out with 'Dre, its a very new thing, because just last month in LA he played Semtex some trax of Doctors Advocate, one of which featured Dre & Snoop...

Game would be stupid to diss 'Dre.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I would be excited to see The Game become part of the new death row. As much as we hate Suge. Death Row is a part of history. And I for 1 miss it.

this pic was over @ the real blackwallstreet dot com, could be, i heard he 'officially' (byway of i think hot 97) said that dre IS NOT on his album, whether its rapping or producing only time will tell

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
Militant said:
That Eazy album is classic.

I don't know about this image...if he has fallen out with 'Dre, its a very new thing, because just last month in LA he played Semtex some trax of Doctors Advocate, one of which featured Dre & Snoop...

Game would be stupid to diss 'Dre.
i said this on the blackwall street board last week when this popped up there ... who's to say what this pic mean. it could be a statement on how the first easy e alum without dre was classic as will games ... just like mil said that album is classic ... i think people want it to be a dre diss

Bobby Sands

Big man Game.Puts up a picture to diss Dr Dre on the internet.What a bitch.This is the same guy that was shouting stuff about 50 Cent in Dublin last year while 50 Cent was thousands of miles across the Atlantic.What a joke.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
troublesome2004 said:
Because of his influence or because of past favours? Dre basically kicked him out of Aftermath. It's natural to something like this happen...

I agree. I would have bad feelings against Dre too.

HERE IS THE FULL STORY:

The Game (who is a real blood) was a close affiliate of Suge Knight (who is also a real blood). Remember The Game saying that he almost got signed by Suge on a song (Documentary). Suge "had"...or better yet "HAS" some kind of beef going on with Dr.Dre (remember somebody punched Dre in his face just last year)...So ever since Suge and Game are from the same set, they hooked up to infiltrate Aftermath and shut Dre's empire down once and for all...With the money game made with The Documentary and still will make with his next album "Doctor's Advocate", Suge will be able to rebuild Deathrow Records with The Game as his biggest star and get his empire up and running again...

Smart plan hu?

But that's just what's going on in my mad brain :horny:
Another senseless theory of a bored Tupac fan...hehe...When is dude coming back ey?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
4-getta said:
HERE IS THE FULL STORY:

The Game (who is a real blood) was a close affiliate of Suge Knight (who is also a real blood). Remember The Game saying that he almost got signed by Suge on a song (Documentary). Suge "had"...or better yet "HAS" some kind of beef going on with Dr.Dre (remember somebody punched Dre in his face just last year)...So ever since Suge and Game are from the same set, they hooked up to infiltrate Aftermath and shut Dre's empire down once and for all...With the money game made with The Documentary and still will make with his next album "Doctor's Advocate", Suge will be able to rebuild Deathrow Records with The Game as his biggest star and get his empire up and running again...

Smart plan hu?

But that's just what's going on in my mad brain :horny:
Another senseless theory of a bored Tupac fan...hehe...When is dude coming back ey?

Game is a fake blood, Suge isn't anything but blood affiliated. Game sent his demo to Suge. Suge was too busy blocking talented artists career to check it out.

:laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.