The "Funny" Pictures Thread

Duke

Staff member
<I.F.> My shit is hard you ready to jump aboard?
<1hOttYeVe> oh yhea im so wet right now
<I.F.> Why you just shower?
<1hOttYeVe> no im wet for you
<I.F.> Did you ever play with supersoakers when you were a kid? or that gator shit you would dive and slide down, there was that badass pool at the end of it.
<1hOttYeVe> What the fuck are you talking about? You wanna cyber or not?
<I.F.> I do! Sorry...I just didnt know why you were wet...then you say your wet for me, and im thinking I didnt even throw water on you...
<I.F.> Im sorry lets continue!
<1hOttYeVe> alright then...I walk over to you and start kissing your neck and chest
<I.F.> I pop like 16 boners
<1hOttYeVe> what the fuck!
<I.F.> what?

BloodNinja : IRC

Hero!

masta247

Staff member
I don't see why dumb sluts can't understand the epicness of these convos and type these pathetic responses instead.
If a chick started an awesome conversation about wizard dress and supersoakers I'd probably marry her.

<Bloodninja> Wanna cyber?
<MommyMelissa> Sure, you into vegetables?
<Bloodninja> What like gardening an shit?
<MommyMelissa> Yeah, something like that.
<Bloodninja> Nuthin turns me on more, check this out
<Bloodninja> You bend over to harvest your radishes.
<Bloodninja> You bend over to harvest your radishes.
<MommyMelissa> is that it?
<Bloodninja> You water your tomato patch.
<Bloodninja> Are you ready for my fresh produce?
<MommyMelissa> I was thinking of like, sexual acts INVOLVING vegetables... Can you make it a little more sexy for me?
<MommyMelissa> I was thinking of like, sexual acts INVOLVING vegetables... Can you make it a little more sexy for me?
<Bloodninja> I touch you on your lettuce, you massage my spinach... Sexily.
<Bloodninja> I ride your buttocks, like they were amber waves of grains.
<MommyMelissa> Grain doesn't really turn me on... I was thinking more along the lines of carrots and zucchinis.
<Bloodninja> my zucchinis carresses your carrots.
<Bloodninja> Damn baby your right, this shit is HOT.
<MommyMelissa> ...
<Bloodninja> My turnips listen for the soft cry of your love. My insides turn to celery as I unleash my warm and sticky cauliflower of love.
<MommyMelissa> What the fuck is this madlibs? I'm outta here.
<Bloodninja> Yah, well I already unleashed my cauliflower, all over your olives, and up in your eyes. Now you can't see. Bitch.
<MommyMelissa> whatever.

vg4030

You stuck my flash drive in your vagina - m4w - 25 (philadelphia)
Date: 2010-04-20, 3:04PM EDT
You stuck my flash drive in your vagina. If you are reading this, you know who you are. I don't think this is a fad sweeping the city, so this one's for you.
We met at a Millcreek Tavern. You said you were from Lancaster. You were beautiful, you liked me. It was perfect. But then…
We went back to my apartment. We watched The Breakfast Club. You had never seen it before. We then ended up in my bed, as planned. And had sex, as planned.
You looked beautiful half covered in my sheets when I left to use the bathroom. When I came back, this is what I saw:
You standing naked at my computer. You with your hand on the keyboard, not typing. You grabbing the flash drive.
The flash drive pops out.
You look at it.
You squat a little bit.
You insert it into your vagina, like a tampon.
I am speechless.
You proceed to get dressed, say you have to go home, and leave. The number you gave me doesn't work.
I am confused. I'd like to see you again. I'd like to see my flash drive again.
Your name is Rebecca. You have long blond hair.
Please get in touch. I am a very understanding person.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1701584027

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.