The "Funny" Pictures Thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I'm about to get into Extras. That show by Ricky Gervais? Not sure what it's really about, but I saw the show plugged in the latest episode of Curb and so I thought I'd give it a shot.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Impulse buy. Just bought a ticket to see Stanhope in October.

Extras is funny. I'd recommend it. Some guest spots are just awesome, like the Ben Stiller episode. epic.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I watched 2 episodes of Louis. Didn't laugh.

As for tipping. In England our waiters and waitresses don't "rely" on tips. I tip 10% - 20%. I used to tip loads. But fuck them.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Yeah tipping isn't something British people do. Nothing here is worth what it costs, so they can go jump if they think they're getting a tip.

I do tip taxi drivers and pizza delivery people, simply cos I don't want a pocket full of change.

dilla

The US is where most of the tipping occurs. And in larger amounts. I saw a graphic on it somewhere. Asian countries actually frown upon it. However, India is the exception.

And Louie is a different kind of comedy. It's not Seinfeld comedy, but more dry. Honest comedy? I like it because it's different. I like Curb because it's awkward and vulgar situations Larry is in.

dilla

Yeah, I really don't care for Spiderman, or any superhero for that matter. I know Uncle Ben's is a company that makes those rice in a bag things. But It's not funny to me. Explain.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Parker's uncle dies in the comics/movie. He gets murdered and Parker always blames himself for the death. Anytime "Uncle Ben" is mentioned Parker gets really emotional because if Parker hadn't lied to his uncle about his whereabouts he would have been alive.

It's just LOL factor because of the visuals.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.