The Flipside Of 50 Cent

people label me as a hater, okay i hate mainstream (c)rap. guess im stuck in the underground. but whatever man, one day you'll all see why i 'hate' 50 cent

Shot 21 said:
We talking bout cigarettes here or weed? If he dont smoke weed then what is all that bullshit in his songs about: "Nigga Im high all the time. I smoke that good shit."
definitly remember reading him saying he doesn't smoke any weed or drink. if you think abuot it hes got a good point, he puts all this work into his body and all that would do is deteriorate from it, as far as coke idk because ive never read any comment from him about it.

DJ THREAT said:
i hate that man, "im high all the time"

"i don't smoke weed"

i hate FAKE
He said in an interview one time that he was rapping about what was around him, the people around him and shit that were high all the time. I went a little too far with the pac comparision, but I meant that 50 could split himself to appeal to a bunch of different fanbases (gangsta/pop/women/conscious rappers/underground) that not many other rappers can.

All the haters on here are running out of things to hate 50 on he says he dont smoke or drink now all of a sudden he does coke wich ive never heard before , and why would he do a song about him high all the time maybe because he is around alot of people who do and he knows alot of peolple that buy his music all smoke and i dont think it would sound as good if he would of said , He gets high all the time he smokes that good shit, but hey haters keep doing your thing im just amazed at how you cant enjoy someones music cause of your personal hate. Thats got to suck

stillkilluminati said:
He said in an interview one time that he was rapping about what was around him, the people around him and shit that were high all the time. I went a little too far with the pac comparision, but I meant that 50 could split himself to appeal to a bunch of different fanbases (gangsta/pop/women/conscious rappers/underground) that not many other rappers can.
yea lotta people on this board gave 50 shit for sayin hes a thug and then doing songs like 21 questions and shit but the girls love that type of stuff. he was just following the advice pac gave big, went somthing like sing for the bitches, cuz once the bitches start wanting ur stuff then so wont the niggas cuz the niggas want whatever the bitches wanna listen 2.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
2pac said things in his music that he didn't do in real life too.
All rappers do.

Also 50 doesn't smoke, drink or do any drugs.
I swear you people just comment on life and make your judgements from what you learn on the internet and read in magazines.
50 is a grown man, the only people who do drugs when they are grown are addicts. If you don't grow out of drugs by the time you get to your late 20's you probably never will.
And I'm not sure if 50 uses 'roids or not, he's always been big so it's possible he just uses other supplements. However LL Cool J definately does or has done. Remember how small he used to be.

Pittsey said:
2pac said things in his music that he didn't do in real life too.
All rappers do.

Also 50 doesn't smoke, drink or do any drugs.
I swear you people just comment on life and make your judgements from what you learn on the internet and read in magazines.
50 is a grown man, the only people who do drugs when they are grown are addicts. If you don't grow out of drugs by the time you get to your late 20's you probably never will.
And I'm not sure if 50 uses 'roids or not, he's always been big so it's possible he just uses other supplements. However LL Cool J definately does or has done. Remember how small he used to be.

LOL at the LL comment, he may have had surgery and taken roids when he was near the end of his rap career, but in his prime, he was way bigger than 50 and i doubt he took roids, if he was taken roids u would see the defenition and all type of veins sticking out like that baseball guy, but back then he looked like he just ate and did weights.

ArtsyGirl

yea lotta people on this board gave 50 shit for sayin hes a thug and then doing songs like 21 questions and shit but the girls love that type of stuff. he was just following the advice pac gave big, went somthing like sing for the bitches, cuz once the bitches start wanting ur stuff then so wont the niggas cuz the niggas want whatever the bitches wanna listen 2.
Then why when Ja did that it was so bad and 50 had to rag on him about it? Thats hypocritical.

but hey haters keep doing your thing im just amazed at how you cant enjoy someones music cause of your personal hate. Thats got to suck
I'll let Common field this one:
"If I dont like it I dont like it that dont mean that I'm hatin'"

Thats real simple.

OxyContin said:
Like Jason said, 50 Cent does use cocaine.

He doesn't drink and/ or smoke marijuana, because cocaine gives him the needed high and doesn't destroy his body at the rate that marijuana and alcohol do.

- True words, spoken by a true addict.
I'll agree that alcohol is pure bad for your body, but Marijuana being worse than cocain? Nah. Cocain permanently impaires your dopamine receptors, thus making it harder and harder to feel good about anything without cocain. Also, when's the last time you smoked a joint that was over half baking soda and detergent? I guess 50 wouldn't have to put up with that if he were using, but man if you do a line and tell yourself that its better than hittin a bowl you're, well, a true addict ;)

ArtsyGirl

His not staying too "true" since whenever I talk to his original fans (before GRODT) they hate his new shit, while new fans love his commercial singing/pop shit. Not too loyal.
Who are the other fan bases?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.