The Dogg Pound - Cali iz Active has just leaked

Everyone seems to be judging this album by guest appearances......get over it.

The album is bangin' . The track with Diddy is REALLY good (bumps in the jeep, for anyone with subs), everyone who is still angry at Diddy since 95, its time to move on, who cares if he is a sell out etc, he is out there making money, so who cares.

The album will grow on you! Believe it.

Just give it a go, put the guests out of ur mind, make it about the music again, not the image, not the coast, not the record label, if it sounds good to the hear, what are you complaining for?

4.5/5 - GREAT ALBUM

Mo-D

It's not about being "mad" at Diddy. The fact is, HE IS NOT TALENTED! You can "bump him in your jeep" all you want, but since it sounds like you're from NY anyway, go walk to Queens and get Diddy a cheesecake.

"I'm shuttin' the studio down...";););)

It does not sound good to hear.Not the beat,not the lyrics.All i got out from Kurupt verse is Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit.Are you serious about Diddy's verse on that?I,I.. forget it.
We invented this shit haha we invented this shit haha.

Fonzy` said:
wat can the Dogg Pound gain from doin a song with Diddy? out of respect for Pac they just shouldnt have bothered...
You must thank Snoop for that. He dreams for a very long time about Diddy as an executive producer of his album. The track with him is horrible. It's obvious that old good days of Dogg Pound are behind us despite how much they try to stay alive. Personally, I'm very disappointed with the quality of their music not only on this 'album' but in last couple of years. 'Sittin On 23z' was interesting effort but this 'songs' with Diddy and Paul Wall are weak attempts to reach the mainstream again.
You can peep some of their new tracks here:

Tha Dogg Pound feat. Snoop Dogg & Diddy - Craccin' All Night
Tha Dogg Pound feat. Paul Wall - Make Dat Pussy Talk
Daz Dillinger feat. Rick Ross - On Some Real Shit
Kurupt - Scrape Thru Tha Hood

Just heard it this morning and its just average.. Definately nowhere near Streets Is A Mutha or R.A.W, but I'ma keep bumpin it and maybe some songs will grow on me..

I ain't heard the whole thing yet but come on guys...

No love for Sittin on 23z? That song is pure hyper-ass Dogg Pound shit. Kurupt and Daz are bouncin off each other lovely on that and THAT SHIT bumps in the ride.

"little mama wanna take a ride, in my south side/ monte carlo wit tha aqua blue outside/"

Dillinger & Young Gotti II is better than this. Where is the Alchemist track? That was the best track! What the fuck happened to Soopafly? he's been degraded, production wise, with the years. This is not Dillinger & Young Gotti, Dogg Food, even 2002, but a cool effort anyway, except for those tracks with Diddy, Paul Wall, David Banner & Jazze Pha tracks. 6.5/7 out of 10-

Got it from a friend yesterday... Just a few tracks I liked: 'Cali Iz Active', 'Kushn N Pushn', 'Fakhass Hoe' and that bonus track Alchemist produced 'Make It Happen'.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.