Û Þ 15 ú Face 2 Face (Prod. by Battlecat) ú 04:24
Û Þ 16 ú She Likes Dat (Prod. by Jazee Pha) ú 03:48

S. Fourteen

it did leak

Sittin on 23'z
Keepin it Gangsta
Make Dat Pussy Pop

some inspiring song titles.

[edit] eXe's got a scan of the case (front/back) and the rar file is 96.5MB.. looks like a good rip of the official shit.

I'm getting more and more nervous that it's just gonna be a weak record. "Cali Iz Active" was a much needed show of unity for the video, but the song itself isn't really that amazing, and the guests (David Banner, Pall Wall, Jazze Pha, Swizz Beatz, DIDDY?!?!?) on the record are WAAAY out of place for a DPG record.

I guess any product is better than no product.

No, wait...

KanDeeMan said:
"Cali Iz Active" was a much needed show of unity for the video, but the song itself isn't really that amazing, and the guests (David Banner, Pall Wall, Jazze Pha, Swizz Beatz, DIDDY?!?!?) on the record are WAAAY out of place for a DPG record.
:thumb:

^ Nope.I'm up to track number 4 and don't like what im hearing so far.Next track is one with Diddy,i might as well skip that.

Edit:Im on Diddy track,oh my god hes gay as annoying usual 'bad boyy' shit already made me puke and skip the track.:(

Dissapointment as expected when you see such quest appareances.Besides that,they don't have anything better to talk about but 'fuck fuck fuck'.

If you make Cali Iz Active video with so many great west coast artists and if you want to do some kind of reunion,bring back west coast music or soemthing,you might as well put 100% effort in this album man.Why you gotta put diddys and paul walls.

Next Snoop and Kurupt solos coming up, i can already imagine what they're gonna sound like.Not hyped about it anymore.Not to mention Dazs one with so so.

Cyence said:
Why is there a DPG record and no Daz production?:confused: That really would be the only reason for me to wanna hear this
snoop wanted to try a different approach since their coming back.. paul wall and diddy are sellin records right now, thats y their on the record. it should be tight, better than them beefin. cant expect them to be as good as they were.

i got it, flicked thru it aint had time to listen & aint to syked since i flicked thru...we may not get a Doog Food again....but for fucks sack, it wasnt THAT long ago they did Streetz Iz a Mutha, RAW, Dillinger & Young Gotti....those albums were hot as shit...damn near all the tracks they did together at the time were fire....listen to them albums again...just the Daz & Kurupt tracks & they're awesome! since then tho i can hardly liked any Kurupt songs, cept "i didnt change" but Daz has at least put out sum good tracks here & there... fuck all these gay appearances, theres plenty of talent on the west..USE IT!! they got back & dropped a couple songs that showed a good preview to what was to come...Nothin 2 a Boss was niiice

:(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.