The Documentary >>>> Jay Z's Last 5 Albums

FlipMo said:
'The Documentary' is not bringing the west back. The album has no westcoast feel to it firstly. Secondly, not all the songs are great. It's an alright album. Game brings nothing new to the table. He has a couple of witty lines like the chorus on 'the documentary' where he does sentences with his favorite albums, but else from that. It's a cd with great production, but the same ol shit. Seems to me the whole album is shoutouts.
yup, and 2pacnbiggie, do u have a thing for jigga ? u cant keep his name out ur mouth and its always negative thing.

Originally Posted by FlipMo
'The Documentary' is not bringing the west back. The album has no westcoast feel to it firstly. Secondly, not all the songs are great. It's an alright album. Game brings nothing new to the table. He has a couple of witty lines like the chorus on 'the documentary' where he does sentences with his favorite albums, but else from that. It's a cd with great production, but the same ol shit. Seems to me the whole album is shoutouts.
Thank you for this post...now i know i dont have to download that shit...i just knew everybody was ridin games dick..yeah he's hard^ isnt he?....

2Pax

Hurts said:
Thank you for this post...now i know i dont have to download that shit...i just knew everybody was ridin games dick..yeah he's hard^ isnt he?....
Get the album, it's worth it for the production alone, it's similar to dre 2001 lyrics are ok but the production is tight.

xxx

Da Boss Is Back said:
probably better than best of both worlds and unfinshed bussiness but i dont think its better than the other 3 albums
Agree, anyone who thinks otherwise is no friend of mine.

kinda agree bout fitty screaming westside and forgot the other track with a westcoast feel where he does the same,

as far as not being west coast ENOUGH, i could be wrong, BUT the producers gave this album a lot with an OLDIES FEEL, WHICH IS SOMEWHAT WEST COAST INFLUENCED, being that a lot of ppl from california ARE INTO THAT SOUND

as far as the album, i like it a lot, but i am only dissapointed that game with this ALBUM will not make a dent with the west coast coming back, even if he does go 4 times platinum

black album, blueprint 2 and blueprint 1 > The Documentary

Yo the documentary is not so good, yes there are good productions but not all and the lyrics are so-so

ARTIST: The Game
TITLE: The Documentary
LABEL: Aftermath/G Unit/Interscope
GENRE: Rap
BITRATE: 188kbps avg
PLAYTIME: 1h 09min total
RELEASE DATE: 18 Jan 2005
RIP DATE: 05 Jan 2005

01. Intro (Produced By Dr. Dre & 0:32
Che Vicious)
02. Westside Story (Feat. 50 Cent) 3:43
(Produced By Dr. Dre & Scott
Storch)
03. Dreams (Produced By Kanye 4:46
West)
04. Hate It Or Love It (Feat. 50 3:26
Cent) (Produced By Cool & Dre)
05. Higher (Produced By Dr. Dre & 4:05
Mark Batson)
06. How We Do (Feat. 50 Cent) 3:55
(Produced By Dr. Dre & Mike
Elizondo)
07. Don't Need Your Love (Feat. 4:26
Faith Evans) (Produced By
Havoc)
08. Church For Thugs (Produced By 4:00
Just Blaze)
09. Put You On The Game (Produced 4:14
By Timbaland)
10. Start From Scratch (Feat. 4:07
Marsha Of Floetry) (Produced
By Dr. Dre & Scott Storch)
11. The Documentary (Produced By 4:11
Jeff Bhasker)
12. Runnin' (Feat. Tony Yayo) 4:26
(Produced By Hi-Tek)
13. No More Fun And Games 2:37
(Produced By Just Blaze)
14. We Ain't (Feat. Eminem) 4:46
(Produced By Eminem)
15. Where I'm From (Feat. Nate 3:08
Dogg) (Produced By Focus)
16. Special (Feat. Nate Dogg) 3:57
(Produced By Needlz)
17. Don't Worry (Feat. Mary J. 4:11
Blige) (Produced By Dr. Dre &
Mike Elizondo)
18. Like Father, Like Son (Feat. 5:27
Busta Rhymes) (Produced By
Buckwild)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.