The Documentary >>>> Jay Z's Last 5 Albums

After listenin to the games album some more its safe to say the documentary is better than jay z's last 5 albums.

Its better than the black album, better than blueprint 2, better than that lincoln park bullshit, better than that horrible unfinished business and better than the best of both worlds

the album is quality. why couldm't pacs album have that kind of production!!!!
even em puts in a good effort. The game sounds nothing like the rest of g-unit, young buck maybe closer. Album would be the dogs balls if it did not have him yelling g-unit on it

The games album is very good beats. Thats all. Same with a few jay-z albums. I really don't like both those artist.Games album has a few catchy lyrics and nice beats.

yall need to chill. I want the west back as most of you do but yall give game too much props. Half of you havent even heard the documentary imma keep it real i aint gonna front i havent heard it so maybe when i hear it ill eat these words but yall gotta chill a lil bit.

Oh my god man, you need to shut the fuck up. You made this claim at allhiphop.com too, and got blasted out the water. The lyrics are garbage on Documentary. All he does is name drop and brag about his industry-friends accomplishments. He's did nothing on that album to amaze me. Black Album is a classic retrospective album, that documents his career. Blueprint is forever going to be a classic (I HATED Jay-Z before I heard Blueprint). Blueprint had some solid songs, Best of Both Worlds is underrated, and Best of Both Worlds 2 is, um....well, yeah Documentary is better.

In conclusion, I disagree with you.

Makaveli2917 said:
yall need to chill. I want the west back as most of you do but yall give game too much props. Half of you havent even heard the documentary imma keep it real i aint gonna front i havent heard it so maybe when i hear it ill eat these words but yall gotta chill a lil bit.
i have it already :p (go read my reaview on the album The Game - The documentary ) it a gr8 album it´s not the best from 2005 (that´s Dre) and next is 50´s 2 albums ;)

slang said:
i have it already :p (go read my reaview on the album The Game - The documentary ) it a gr8 album it´s not the best from 2005 (that´s Dre) and next is 50´s 2 albums ;)
LMAO you can predict that Dre and 50 are going to make the best albums of 2005 and its only January 12th. Thats dickryding to the extreme.

No one could say it better than my man DontGo2Sleep. Nobody and I mean nobody will bring it back street style like the intellect Crooked I. BTW who produced Game's album?

Peace

Makaveli2917 said:
You best shut the fuck up chi town faggot. You havent listened yet you shoot your bitch mouth off, shut the fuck up and get on threads that relate to you stank ass.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
'The Documentary' is not bringing the west back. The album has no westcoast feel to it firstly. Secondly, not all the songs are great. It's an alright album. Game brings nothing new to the table. He has a couple of witty lines like the chorus on 'the documentary' where he does sentences with his favorite albums, but else from that. It's a cd with great production, but the same ol shit. Seems to me the whole album is shoutouts.

Album is great, if he had better lyrics and wider array of topics it would be classic, can't wait to see if he improves over the years cause he does have potential.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
FlipMo said:
'The Documentary' is not bringing the west back. The album has no westcoast feel to it firstly. Secondly, not all the songs are great. It's an alright album. Game brings nothing new to the table. He has a couple of witty lines like the chorus on 'the documentary' where he does sentences with his favorite albums, but else from that. It's a cd with great production, but the same ol shit. Seems to me the whole album is shoutouts.
Co-sign.

DontGo2Sleep said:
^^No one is gonna "bring back" anything until Crooked I gets a deal.

-Z-
crooked i has his label dynasty entertainment, and all ties with deathrow have officialy ended in court, the album is dropping this year

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.