The Documentary = all eyez on me 2 + Get Rich Or Die Tryin !!!

Hellrazor1978
thanx for ur nice replay
yeah man i know but my mind makes me forget that there is nothing like AEOM i just cant belive that pac is gone so i tried to search 4 some1 close to him & i think there is no 1 :(

yeah u let me remeber those GREAT songs and look @ me now am inerting AEOM album and started to hear & **** GRODT i just go wrong on my opinion thanx

Rosco
do u have album that better than AEOM ?

Hellrazor1978 said:
:rolleyes:

First of all, the beats on AEOM are far better than on GRODT. GRODT didnt have any beats that could touch Ambitionz Az a Ridah, No More Pain, Cant C Me, etc etc....those Death Row beats from the 90's are pretty much un-fuck-withable.

Second off....while AEOM is Pac's most mainstream release, there is still far more content on it than on GRODT. Pac's revolutionary outlook was still on this album, it just wasnt as heavily concentrated as it was on some of his other albums. "Only God Can Judge Me", "Life goes On", and "I Aint Mad AT Cha" are far more introspective than any song on GRODT.

Third off......Pac kinda NEEDED to make AEOM. He was already a rap star, but he needed career defining album in which the sheer scope and impact would become an achievement in itself. And thats exactly what Eyez did, it established him as a global icon and the biggest rapper in the game to date.

Overall, I think it should be illegal to mention ANY of 50's albums in the same sentence as a Pac album. But hey, what do I know.... :confused:
I don't disagree with anything you say, although you kinda missed my point.

The beats made the album, there is no doubt about that. And yes they are far better than those on GRODT, I didn't say they weren't.

But the content - good as it was compared to most other rappers around at the time and thereafter - doesn't come close to some of Pacs other material. Much like 50 was dropping doper shit on Power Of The Dollar and Guess Who's Back? than he has done since he 'blew up'.

They followed the same pattern, this does not mean they are on the same level. Don't get it twisted, I ain't for one minute saying that 50 is close to Pac in any form.

Peace.

2Pac-arab said:
Hellrazor1978
thanx for ur nice replay
yeah man i know but my mind makes me forget that there is nothing like AEOM i just cant belive that pac is gone so i tried to search 4 some1 close to him & i think there is no 1 :(

yeah u let me remeber those GREAT songs and look @ me now am inerting AEOM album and started to hear & **** GRODT i just go wrong on my opinion thanx

Rosco
He thinks MATW and 7 Day Theory are better.

I definatly agree with him on 7 Day Theory......not sure yet about MATW. Right now I rate MATW and AEOM roughly equal.

2Pac-arab said:
Rosco
I'll direct you to the previous post I made. All Eyez On Me is NOT 2pac's best album, that is pretty much fact. It may be your personal favourite which is cool, but he has released far better material. As have countless other Hip-Hop artists over the years.

Rosco said:
I don't disagree with anything you say, although you kinda missed my point.

The beats made the album, there is no doubt about that. And yes they are far better than those on GRODT, I didn't say they weren't.

But they content - good as it was compared to most other rappers around at the time and thereafter - doesn't come close to some of Pacs other material. Much like 50 was dropping doper shit on Power Of The Dollar and Guess Who's Back? than he has done since he 'blew up'.

They followed the same pattern, this does not mean they are on the same level. Don't get it twisted, I ain't for one minute saying that 50 is close to Pac in any form.

Peace.
I feel ya.

AEOM aint Pac's best album, but it just might be his most enjoyable. Its probably my most played album ever (along with Doggystyle), because its easy to listen to.

Hellrazor1978 said:
I think we need to make a poll on which album is best between MATW, AEOM, and 7 Day Theory.......I bet 7 Day Theory wins easily.
It's been done on here about a million times, with varying results.

ok am not saying that DK7 MATW is bad albums no every album is Great but i in my opinion i liked AEOM

can u give me the most hot tracks on MATW ?

& DK7 i think the greatest song ever is Hail Mary any other hot songs ?

Rosco said:
And those are?

The beats make AEOM as much as they do GRODT. Pac went for the sales, the content wasn't on a MATW or DK7 level.
All the drama surrounding it.

The artist.

First double album in rap.

Classic songs such as Life Goes On & Ambitionz Az A Ridah.

And just so you know Rosco, I don't think it's a classic album & do realize it's flaws, but it's still more listenable than The Documentary & GRODT & had more to it than nice beats.

MATW is 2Pac's best album IMO, followed by DK7.

Edit - damn, I just noticed how much you've been debating this.

Well my friend you can't really compare this to AEOM but it's true this album is probably one of the best in these past couple of years. There are so many classic beats, damn you got to love Just Blaze and his type of music. Not forgetting to mention Timbaland for producing the most rugged beat on the album: Put You In The Game.

Peace

i'll admit that the documentary is very good and one song your forgetting is "start from scratch" but to be pac and 50 in the same categoery let alone sentence that thought has no justice....
more like AEON+The Documentary-GRODT

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.