The Documentary = all eyez on me 2 + Get Rich Or Die Tryin !!!

Maaaan Daaaaamn
is it me or what?
... :thumb:

The Documentary Of The Game is a tight work man i loved this album & i download it first but when i relize that is this album should be wuth my collection beside of AEOM + GRODT !!!

i heard alot of talk about the album here in this forum but i guess nobody talk about him like what every 1 should talk he is a real real thug i liked his style and The Documentary is Great specially those songs :

West Side Story
Hate It Or Love It
How We Do
09 Put You on the Game
The Documentary
We Ain't
Like Father, Like Son

i know it's alot so that why i loved the album in my mind its AEOM 2 + GRODT 2 thats my own opinion

so what do you think of the album ?

GRODT isnt even worthy of being in the same ROOM as AEOM.....

Anyway, I like Games album.....lotta good songs, but not a classic. Its definatly better than either of 50's albums, nowhere close to AEOM though.

& BTW is Bentley what 50 mentioned in How We Do is a type of Car ?
& what the meaning of this :
You ready? Here I come
Call Lloyd Banks and get this motherfucker, crunk

** cruck ** ??

...........*speechless*..........

*takes off coat, clears throat*

The Documentary is a good album, but mainly because of the beats.
GRODT is a good album, but mainly because of the beats.
AEOM is a good album, but for different reasons.

2Pac-arab said:
& BTW is Bentley what 50 mentioned in How We Do is a type of Car ?
& what the meaning of this :
You ready? Here I come
Call Lloyd Banks and get this motherfucker, crunk

** cruck ** ??

haha. a bentely is a car

can't really describe crunk. if you know who lil jon is then you'll understand

Hellrazor1978 said:
GRODT isnt even worthy of being in the same ROOM as AEOM.....

Anyway, I like Games album.....lotta good songs, but not a classic. Its definatly better than either of 50's albums, nowhere close to AEOM though.
no no i,m not saying exactly that this album is close to AEOM ... i,m just saying that this album should not just walk away from any hiphop lover & thanx 4 ur opinion

BTW : what is ROOM

Ive got a quistion to the thread starter, do you think GRODT and The Documentary are betta albums then such as, Illmatic, Paid In Full, The Chronic
i don,t know : Illmatic, Paid In Full
i know The Chronic 4 Dre but i didn,t hear it

The Documentary is a good album, but mainly because of the beats.
man this is just what i was thinking thats my opinion yeah the beat meke it & the rapper helps out

game's album is alright, not close to AEOM though.
same replay : no no i,m not saying exactly that this album is close to AEOM ... i,m just saying that this album should not just walk away from any hiphop lover & thanx 4 ur opinion

haha. a bentely is a car

can't really describe crunk. if you know who lil jon is then you'll understand
of course i know him (( Get Low ;) ))

Beats on the album > rapper on the album
now i,m saying that GRODT is beats & The Documentary is beats and AEOM is the legend 2Pac

Little Skittle said:
crunk means to get like hyped up or excited

when he sed "it doesnt even belong in the same room" he meant that it doesnt even compare
thanx now i get it & it,s true there is no album close to AEOM :(

can some 1 help me in this :
i need Game songs that he did before the documentary & it,s good
just give me names

Rosco said:
And those are?

The beats make AEOM as much as they do GRODT. Pac went for the sales, the content wasn't on a MATW or DK7 level.
:rolleyes:

First of all, the beats on AEOM are far better than on GRODT. GRODT didnt have any beats that could touch Ambitionz Az a Ridah, No More Pain, Cant C Me, etc etc....those Death Row beats from the 90's are all first rate production and pretty much un-fuck-withable.

Second off....while AEOM is Pac's most mainstream release, there is still far more content on it than on GRODT. Pac's revolutionary outlook was still on this album, it just wasnt as heavily concentrated as it was on some of his other albums. "Only God Can Judge Me", "Life goes On", and "I Aint Mad AT Cha" are far more introspective than any song on GRODT. Also, AEOM had an impact and influence on the rap game.....GRODT did not.

Third off......Pac kinda NEEDED to make AEOM. He was already a rap star, but he needed career defining album in which the sheer scope and impact would become an achievement in itself. And thats exactly what Eyez did, it established him as a global icon and the biggest rapper in the game to date.

Overall, I think it should be illegal to mention ANY of 50's albums in the same sentence as a Pac album. But hey, what do I know.... :confused:

2Pac-arab said:
thanx now i get it & it,s true there is no album close to AEOM :(

can some 1 help me in this :
i need Game songs that he did before the documentary & it,s good
just give me names
I love AEOM, but lets not go that far......

DK7, as far as im concerned, is the greatest album ever recorded.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.