The Carter III

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
thread i jacked it from said it includes bonus disc too, so ...still got 45 or so minutes to go till we find out, or whoever else is downloading.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
the link you posted is missing track number 13, the problem with all the other links on the web. I think it's very odd for one track to be missing. If somebody was teasing, why do it in such a way?

ARon

^I read that that track isn't even on the album and then read again that it is, so who knows. I dl'd the 16 tracks anyway, it's gooood.

haha, i slept well last night... did you guys, or were you, alongside 1000 other RGF members dligng 100 different links of the carter?? just relax, the mods havent posted one yet and all the regular members steal links from other sites which have other douche bags.... plus, if it does end up being real or the majority of it does, alot of the reviews are saying it's wack....

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
the thing is, though, and I knew this before the album leaked, that the bonus 5-track CD is better than this whole album. Still, I like this album.

Also, I'm glad Fab is going at Jeezy.
haha yeah I caught the "adlibbin" shot and the "civic" shot. I assume the Civic part comes from the lupe remix but Jeezy was talking about a Honda accord.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The grouprip is coming out today.

Does anyone have the interview where Lil Wayne says "fuck all mixtape DJs"?

Also, Chuck T says he leaked the shit..

it isnt that great.. i dunno... im not that big of a wayne fan, like i mentioned before.. i really dont care... i got some version, i dont know what... im assuming it is the full... i'll wait for the official rip on RGF and one last listen...

roaches

It bangs. Lil' Wayne's fun to listen to. A good summer album. "A Milli" and "Dr. Carter" are my favorites but I've only listened to the album in full twice.

ARon

Yeah Dr. Carter is tight. Swizz came correct. If it was really him cus the style is just not so Swizzy, probably ghosted. Only other shit you ever heard like that comin from the RR camp was Dame Grease so it's hard for me to believe it was Swizz, whatever though it is good. The concept is real cool too. Wayne and Robin Thicke need to do a whole album. I'm still wonderin if this is what we will see in stores, no Mannie pisses me the fuck off.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.