The Best Voices

vg4030

Prince has one of the most unique male voices out there..
Cristina Aguilera has such a powerful voice that seem totally opposite to the 'image' she has

vg4030 said:
Prince has one of the most unique male voices out there..
Cristina Aguilera has such a powerful voice that seem totally opposite to the 'image' she has

true that on that girl forgot all bout. She has an incredible voice, I wish I could meet her I would spit game so hard...get beat down by Big Fred her Bodyguard but it be worth it just to tell people I spit game to Ms. Aguilera

vg4030

GhettoStar said:
true that on that girl forgot all bout. She has an incredible voice, I wish I could meet her I would spit game so hard...get beat down by Big Fred her Bodyguard but it be worth it just to tell people I spit game to Ms. Aguilera
lol:laugh:

male: defenately anthony hamilton, also k-ci, jojo and TQ are good.

female: AK defenately and lauren hill, but why does no one mention mary j blige?: especially in no more drama she's good. and how could I forget Aaliyah

MATW95 said:
Males:

Lauryn Hill - You can feel what she sings as opposed to just hearing it
no no no she agravates me like no other if she spent half the time singin that she does sayin "uh' yaow!" "yow" she mite get a vote but till then that bitch needs to close her trap.

phill collins has afantastic voice s does Sting and also Tunde from Lighthouse Family every loves lighthouse family

Amara, I would have to agree with you on the Beyonce point...
However, there have been those rare occassion moments where she could'a fooled ya..:)

I dunno, it keeps changing 4 me all the times..the one moment i think that a female or a male singer for that matter sounds okay...they do a disappointing performance, or worse still do a cover of a song and it's a real fuck up...

but, one name that comes to mind for me is Toni Braxton. The depth and the quality of her voice is not bad, in my opinion and furthermore, i saw a playback of a live performance of hers and she could sing live...and for me, that is really important...If a person cannot sing without the backup of voice altering stuff...than to me, that singer can't sing too well - maybe they're just having a bad day!

Also perhaps keyshia cole - still trying 2 make my mind up over her

Aaliyah IS good!

jasmine1259 said:
Amara, I would have to agree with you on the Beyonce point...
However, there have been those rare occassion moments where she could'a fooled ya..:)
Yeah she fooled me enough that I bought her album. haha. I guess though a well marketed album with catchy tunes and a good enough image is all it takes sometimes.

I dunno, it keeps changing 4 me all the times..the one moment i think that a female or a male singer for that matter sounds okay...they do a disappointing performance, or worse still do a cover of a song and it's a real fuck up...

but, one name that comes to mind for me is Toni Braxton. The depth and the quality of her voice is not bad, in my opinion and furthermore, i saw a playback of a live performance of hers and she could sing live...and for me, that is really important...If a person cannot sing without the backup of voice altering stuff...than to me, that singer can't sing too well - maybe they're just having a bad day!
Yeah I havent heard too many singers live. I definately agree that artists should be able to but then again I'm not a big fan of live performances especially if they stray from the original arrangement. Then again there's something about a live atmosphere that cant be matched (if they can pull it off that is).

Toni Braxton was pretty cool. I have a few songs on my mp3 player but I'm kinda sick of Spanish Guitar at the moment even though I do really like that song. I still remember the gay film clip for Unbreak My Heart - I think it was that one anyway, it was oh so sad. lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online