thats it for Lil' Kim

Pacaveli-T said:
the thread is more about banging her then jail time...i guess its kinda funny but in "you got served" she looked awful.
I thought i was the only one who thought this....did u notice her stomach, eeeewwww lol...and she is plastic, i saw her on the aprentice...shit man, her lips were so fuckin fake, they looked like they were about to fall off....and what about junior mafia snitchin on her, i read about that too, can anyone confirm???
:confused: i dont like junior mafia, but they some bitches if they testified against her...it said that lil cease and some other dude testified against her....

PACISMAKAVELI said:
I thought i was the only one who thought this.

did u notice her stomach, eeeewwww lol...and she is plastic, i saw her on the aprentice...shit man, her lips were so fuckin fake, they looked like they were about to fall off.,

but they some bitches if they testified against her...
oh no you aren't the only one

i noticed it all and its pretty ugly if you ask me...like she was buried alive and then ressurected.

they are bitches to rat out but i guess they musta thought if they were doung it they would get less jail time, cheap fuckers...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.