THA HAVENOTZ some trackz 4 yall 2 listen 2...

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
Cool tracks candyman !! im sure the community on the board will support the cause - good to see some positive shit coming out and its also good to see shock g making moves , the dude seems like one cool cat . peace .

Nut

Sunshine & 4 My peoplez are tight (Shock-G rips Sunshine)
Thugz Move is okay
4 Sho is wack, some 50 club type shit

Im not hating but Donny Rizzo copying Yak too much with his style and the aiiiyyoooo thing & I don't like Candyman's voice, it sounds like a regurlar rapper who has trouble with pronouncing words and it also sounds he's forcing his voice (don't know how you call that). Just my opinion :thumb: Would like to hear some songs with Storm, that would be cool. :)

Few questions (for Candyman):
- Is the Havenotz gonna release an official CD or just a mixtape ?
- Any updates on the tracklist ?
- Are you really just 21 caus if that's true then you must have been like 10 years old when pac started the Havenotz thing ?
- For what song you gonna shoot a video for ?
- There are 9 official members right ?

i didnt want 2 open a new thread so i'm askin u
why arent there any news about the havenotz on the fuckin internet
why do wcrydaz or dubcnn not put some news on their page
i just wonder why they dont support them- i think its some tight and real shit so they should support them and the movement!!!
so what u think about it?

demo said:
i didnt want 2 open a new thread so i'm askin u
why arent there any news about the havenotz on the fuckin internet
why do wcrydaz or dubcnn not put some news on their page
i just wonder why they dont support them- i think its some tight and real shit so they should support them and the movement!!!
so what u think about it?
they rather put the game on the frontpage :mad:

man they even support lot of cats i ve never heard of
but u know havenotz is no longer a no name click
some big and known people involved in it

Production info on Trax for The HaveNotz= Sunshine and 4 my peoples- produced by - The Assassin "Craig Po Nitty"!!! Glad y'all feelin them Slaps!

the whole 4 tracks are hellafied!!! :) thahavenotz ripp tha fuckin game wit his truth shit!! So i waiting 4 tha site and the album... Keep ridin ya´ll and support whut u like!

This shit is tight Candyman, really feelin' Thugz Move and Sunshine, can't wait for this album, is it gonna be available in stores here in Canada? I hope so

Nut

assassin said:
Production info on Trax for The HaveNotz= Sunshine and 4 my peoples- produced by - The Assassin "Craig Po Nitty"!!! Glad y'all feelin them Slaps!
Damn, didnt know that. Tnx 4 the info :thumb:

Those 2 are the best out of these 4 beat wise and lyrics etc. so i hope you gonna do some production 4 the official album too :)

that shits fuckin hot candyman, good to see stuff move i nthe right direction, i love real shit, r u rilly pacs lil bro though? i mean u dont hear muc habout pac having a brother other than mopreme whic hwasnt his real brothere and i know ur not a real one either but whats the relation? i dropped u a friend request.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.