THA HAVENOTZ some trackz 4 yall 2 listen 2...

Sup yall

Been a minute... herez rough versions/unmixed versionz of some Havenotz trackz... Featuring Me, Shock G, Money B, Fatal, and Donny Rizzo... thiz iz just a small sample... come show love... tha cd iz 10 tymez krazier than theze... holla at ya nigga ...

http://www.myspace.com/thahavenotz

leave commentz and love my niggaz... Cd out by late summer...

Sounding enjoyable so far, I miss this ol school style of music that faded in the early 90's, self love, respect and pride. :) Stay true, 'ya'll know the rules'

peace,

Thanx 4 tha luv n support yall... thiz album got a lil bit of all... feel good,,, thug,,, real,,, gangsta,,, revolution... and everything else...

Yeah homie fatal iz extended Havenotz Fam... which meanz he may not be on every song but hez on a couple of jointz on tha album...

Yeah Davizz Storm iz lyke an older sis 2 me... she iz a Havenot 4 sure... already got a couple of jointz wit her... including a freestyle of me and her goin back n forth...

keep ridin yall

a few ppl in that song kinda sounds like jay z and ja rule a little... fatal is poppin in tha song... keep doin ur thangs guys i want 2 hear more

good shyt candy man keep doing wut u do

Keep it funky homeboy!
This Havenotz project is crazy.. I've heard the songs, they bang, I expecially like "Sunshine", eyyyyyyyyooooooo.

I mean.. I'm a fan of all the people involved in this project, peeps from Cali and Jerzey that I've listen for years, now they togheter. WEST UP!

Da_Funk

Shits dope man, specially sunshine. Keep me updated when the album drops cuz im for sure pickin this album up the first day its released.

damn, you improved since the last time i heard a couple of your tracks

keep it up

im gettin into donny rizzo too , all 4 tracks were dope :thumb:

edit: sunshine is really dope

4 My Peoplez. That verse from you was awsome, Candyman. I keep playing that song all the time. But without a doubt. Your verse stands out far more than Donny Rizzo's. No offence and that. Donny Rizzo was ok on the song. But your verse made that song. I liked all of them, but especially 4 My Peoplez

Question: Will we hear solo's from you in the upcoming months?

thanx a lot 4 tha luv my niggaz... appreciate it... Yeah there will be a solo album by me... after tha Havenotz album... itz almost complete and should be out by late summer... spread tha word around... thiz iz just a taste... if yall love thiz then yall will go krazy over tha album... much luv... keep ridin

Candyman 187 said:
thanx a lot 4 tha luv my niggaz... appreciate it... Yeah there will be a solo album by me... after tha Havenotz album... itz almost complete and should be out by late summer... spread tha word around... thiz iz just a taste... if yall love thiz then yall will go krazy over tha album... much luv... keep ridin
nice man to be honest i like your raps the most from everyone on these tracks!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.