Tech_N9ne-Vintage_Tech-(Advance)-2005-C4

Chronic

Lil Jm said:
is it his new album or just a mixtape ??
Compilation kind of. Put a bunch of unreleased tracks (some leaked, some unheard), 1-2 remixes, rare features and some new songs (I think) on there.

His proper album Everready: The Religion will be coming out later this year. He's already recorded more than 10 tracks for it.

if you say you got it you might as well post it. other wise your 15min fame will be out of window as soon as somebody else posts it and yours will have no price.

tHIS ACTUALLY is the retail. If you have the one I got (103mb). 18 tracks...I've heard 15 of the 18 before but the 3 I hadnt heard were a real treat. Sumthin to tide us over until Everready. Oh... and if you hear the outro, he says Vintage tech WILL be back. He says there will be a part 2 of this shit Which is tight but I wouldnt expect it till like 2006 at the earliest. Peace/.

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
if you say you got it you might as well post it. other wise your 15min fame will be out of window as soon as somebody else posts it and yours will have no price.
You give me props for the link to the Regime album then you're going to tell me that my fame is gone? Please stop playing these games with me, you make me feel sad inside.

You stupid fucks, mIRC is far from the only place to get new albums... If the man doesn't wanna link it search for your damn selves. Be glad he gave you a heads ups on a new release!

BTW:
Code:
###################################################################################################################################################
#########                                                                                                                              ##########
#########                                                                RELEASE NOTES:                                                ##########
#########                                                                                                                              ##########
#########   New Tech N9ne advance, no tracklist was provided and I could not find one (probably because it doesn't come out for 2      ##########
#########   more months) but I did find out the retail has 18 tracks, so this is more than likely retail.                              ##########
###################################################################################################################################################

Base_D said:
You stupid fucks, mIRC is far from the only place to get new albums... If the man doesn't wanna link it search for your damn selves. Be glad he gave you a heads ups on a new release!

Thanks man, that's all I was doing. When Game's album's released there are a thousand posts talking about it with no link, why not do the same with Tech n9ne?

Hostile Apostle said:
You give me props for the link to the Regime album then you're going to tell me that my fame is gone? Please stop playing these games with me, you make me feel sad inside.
awww....

drink a cold bottle of water and it will go away!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.