2. Monster
3. S.H.E.
4. Save Yourself
5. Now It's On (remix)
6. Be Jealous
7. Red Necro
8. The Grench
9. I'm A Playa (remix)
10. Trapped In A Psycho's Body (original)
11. Freaky
12. My Own Hell
13. Victory
14. Mitch Bade
15. Snake Ya
16. Strange
17. Shocked
18. Outro

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
awww....

drink a cold bottle of water and it will go away!

I just had 27 beers and one glass of water and I'm still feeling sad. So I think I'm going to go read Harry Potter, in the mean time why don't you read a fucking mIRC instruction book because it's so God damn complicated.

Hostile Apostle said:
I just had 27 beers and one glass of water and I'm still feeling sad. So I think I'm going to go read Harry Potter, in the mean time why don't you read a fucking mIRC instruction book because it's so God damn complicated.
no, drink only cold water. i didnt say to drink beers. cold cold water straight from refrig should help.

Rock

_carmi said:
i dont know how to use fuckin mIRC. why dont u just post the link.
Learn how to use it and stop being baby. That is some advice to you and everyone else in this thread being a baby about mirc. I learned how to use it on my own....

its really easy

get mirc from download.com

then go to packetnews.com

look up tech9ne

click on link and mirc will put you into that rooom then you just click on the bot that has it(it will tell you wich one it is on packet news and type in xdcc send # (whatever pack it is packetnews will tell you that to) and wait for download

Harry_potter said:
1) yo Momma is! comment is pretty gay buddy.

2) what the fuck dose "Go read you 'harry potter' book" mean?
1)i dont see any problem with that.the fact that its pretty much true it all makes sense if you ask me.

2)i dont know, what does 'dose' mean though?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.