Tech N9ne's new album...

haha whoops, i editted my original post
thanks for the reply

gonna check out "welcome to the midwest" now
edit oh i've already heard this on repeat. hehe
frank sinatra if im not mistaken?

LarssonO7 said:
His daughter Alyia is 8 and its her who has the verse, reign is on too she is 3 years old. I think thats probably the stand out track for most people but anyone who has it should listen to "Welcome To The Midwest" a couple of times, crazy song..and to think thats Kaliko on the hook, he is so versatile.
Personally i think My World is the best song on the CD, there is probably only like 2 songs i don't really like on his CD...I like the acapella rap Tech N9ne does in Melancholy Maze, its funny as hell.

"You got a job, i ain't got one, you got a wad, i got a shotgun, you got a guard, i got a squad, you here to work, i'm here to rob (Boom!)"
^----That is so sick.

Have you seen the Tech N9ne Experience DVD? That is a bomb DVD, Tecca Nina, Kriz Kaliko, and Cutt Calhoun are all on the tour bus drunk as fuck and lip synching to Bohemian Rhapsody its funny as hell...

Or have you heard any of his pre-industry shit? I got "Celcius" that shit was hard to come by, its got "Be Warned" on it which is in my top 5 for favorite Tech N9ne songs.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Mo_Murda said:
Eminem isn't, but Brotha Lynch Hung and Dalima are featured in "My World" which in my opinion is the best song on the CD

Only main stream rapper on Tech's CD is E-40
Sicc Ima DL that shit now..prolly all Ill DL, Ima buy this when I got some spare cash

Mo_Murda said:
Personally i think My World is the best song on the CD, there is probably only like 2 songs i don't really like on his CD...I like the acapella rap Tech N9ne does in Melancholy Maze, its funny as hell.

"You got a job, i ain't got one, you got a wad, i got a shotgun, you got a guard, i got a squad, you here to work, i'm here to rob (Boom!)"
^----That is so sick.

Have you seen the Tech N9ne Experience DVD? That is a bomb DVD, Tecca Nina, Kriz Kaliko, and Cutt Calhoun are all on the tour bus drunk as fuck and lip synching to Bohemian Rhapsody its funny as hell...

Or have you heard any of his pre-industry shit? I got "Celcius" that shit was hard to come by, its got "Be Warned" on it which is in my top 5 for favorite Tech N9ne songs.

im gonna see if i can find that dvd. would it be available at virgin or hmv?

my world, the rain, the beast are awesome tracks

shuba said:
haha whoops, i editted my original post
thanks for the reply

gonna check out "welcome to the midwest" now
edit oh i've already heard this on repeat. hehe
frank sinatra if im not mistaken?
Naw bro thats kaliko, Its a sample from Dean Martin's "Sway" but believe it or not that is kaliko who sounds like sinatra in there.

And yeah T9X is definately worth a look you can get it from the strange music store or its on dvduniverse.com for $11.95

This album is a little more main-stream than Tech's usual shit but it's certainly off the hook.

As usual with Tech, there's not one song I skip.. from track 1 to 20... this album is solid. I'm also lovin' the bonus songs, That Owl is a pretty ill track and the rest of the Strange music crew also came pretty damn tight...

Little Pills is a crazy ass song, pretty emotional.

Y'all check the little interludes he had on the Strange Music library cd? Tech is funny as hell

Tru Principle said:
Y'all check the little interludes he had on the Strange Music library cd? Tech is funny as hell
"The next song is....is....I don't know I am drunk right now...oh yeah it's groupie"

Little Pills is a great song.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.