Tech N9ne's new album...

Anyone peep it? Worth coppin? I figure it probably is, but I just saw it for the first time today, didn't even know it was out. Everready the Religion I think is what its called.

And Lloyd Bank's new shit, any good?

Yeah i copped it the day it came out, its better than his other albums, its more deeper..... my favorite songs on there are..

My World
The Rain
The Beast
No Can Do
Night and Day
Flash/Your Decent

*The Melancholy Maze track is funny as hell, Tech N9ne raps acapella its insane.

I don't think there's one song i just don't like... 8.5/10 for me, the lyrics are original, he didn't show any rust after 5 years of not having an album out

Chronic

Tupac Tha Great said:
I thought Anghellic was released in 2003?
It was 2002 and that was a re-release (originally dropped in 2001). His last album was Absolute Power which also dropped in 2002. I was in the States 2 days before it dropped so I couldn't pick it up just yet. I'll download it and cop it when I can.

Bigg Limn said:
Does this got Eminem & Lynch on it like was planned?
Eminem isn't, but Brotha Lynch Hung and Dalima are featured in "My World" which in my opinion is the best song on the CD

Only main stream rapper on Tech's CD is E-40

^----Shit sorta, but not sorta... Like Bout Ta Bubble and The Beast are kinda like Einstein just cuz of the beats and pace of the song, but yeah i don't think there's really anything like Tormented.

in the rain, he got his kid rapping on it, does anybody know how old she is? sound like she's 8
think he wrote for his kid or his kid did it all on her own?

dope beat tho, off of one of tracks from the cowboy bebop movie

shuba said:
in the rain, he got his kid rapping on it, does anybody know how old he is? sound like he's 8
think he wrote for his kid or his kid did it all on his own?

dope beat tho, off of one of tracks from the cowboy bebop movie
Word thats a good song, yea uh he has 2 daughters Reign & Aleyia Yates. so its not actually a boy singing.. I don't know how old either of them are though.

He wrote it for his family cuz he's always gone on tours, if you go to his site and look at all his tour dates it shows why he made the song.. he's always on tour

His daughter Alyia is 8 and its her who has the verse, reign is on too she is 3 years old. I think thats probably the stand out track for most people but anyone who has it should listen to "Welcome To The Midwest" a couple of times, crazy song..and to think thats Kaliko on the hook, he is so versatile.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.