Talking about album sales

HellRazor1978 said:
It doesnt matter if only 5 million people bought AEOM.....fact of the matter is, its still considered 10 million and will be listed on ANY professional list as selling more than any Eminem album.
Wrong. The Eminem Show stood at 19M worldwide a while back.

Don't know where it is now.

AEOM has probably sold more than 19 million worldwide....I dont know its worldwide figures are, but in the US alone, it has sold well over 10 mill........My guess worldwide is that its a great deal higher than that.

sniper said:
i heard it was still sellin like 5,000 weekly still.
it sells anywhere from 5,000 a week (and thats a bad week for it) to 20,000 a week. I think the average is about 10,000 a week.....pretty phenominal for a rap album thats almost 10 years old.

However, that isnt his only album that still sells.....the Greatest Hits album, Me Against The World, and Makaveli still sell alot also.

Look man this is one of those moments I hate on this board...Pplz posting about how great Pac was...in 2 threads i see the same shit coming up....There is no other hip hop yall wanna talk about? and dont gimme that uhh we love to talk about pac bullshit and we have an excuse cuz this is a pac board...

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
It isn't, but I am intrigued as to why you would think so.

Someone find the numbers AEOM has done worldwide.
Because worldwide Eminem has only sold just over 35 million, as I understand it. Overall Pac has outsold him 2:1. If the Eminem Show had gone 19X then Eminem would surely have surpassed Pac a long time ago. However if you can post a link or some other form of evidence which proves your assertion I stand corrected.

one mc on dj said:
Look man this is one of those moments I hate on this board...Pplz posting about how great Pac was...in 2 threads i see the same shit coming up....There is no other hip hop yall wanna talk about? and dont gimme that uhh we love to talk about pac bullshit and we have an excuse cuz this is a pac board...
well, here are some other artists I listen to besides Pac, even though Pac is my all time fav.

Nas
Wu Tang
Mos Def
Biggie
Talib
OutKast
Mobb Deep
Immortal Technique
Redman
Jay Z
Bone
Scarface
Public Enemy
Slick Rick
Ice Cube
NWA
most of G-Unit
DMX
Goodie Mob
vintage Snoop
Getto Boys

the list goes on.

one mc on dj said:
true.........there is more to hip hop then pac.

Hellrazor1978 said:
well, here are some other artists I listen to besides Pac, even though Pac is my all time fav.

Nas
Wu Tang
Mos Def
Biggie
Talib
OutKast
Mobb Deep
Immortal Technique
Redman
Jay Z
Bone
Scarface
Public Enemy
Slick Rick
Ice Cube
NWA
most of G-Unit
DMX
Goodie Mob
vintage Snoop
Getto Boys

the list goes on.

aight here are sum questions lol since this thread is all beef i don;t think ne 1 minds if we continue to go off topic...

MOs last album...too experimental or not?

Talib kweli should have waited another album with trying to get make another step into the mainstream world?

Street's disciple do you think it was really that good?

Are you not sick of everyone mentioning biggie in the same convo with Pac?

Immortal technique should get some new subjects on his new album rite political messages will sure work but it would Sooo expose him..don't you think?

OUtkast last album showed different types of ppl of different age can enjoy hip hop although it was put into a total different jacket therefore mainstream rap should not be hated..Do you agree?

Jay-z should put out another album? Perhaps with Nas as a tribute to BIG? Or maybe he should get on with finesse and get sum BIg L tracks out without raping them...

Bone all should seriously quit rapping..The last things they have released were really trash in my opinion..and I think they are the perfect example of how not only fans grow up but also rappers..They just don't have it any more...Don't you agree?

Dmx should get a wife that doesnt look like a rapper?

Redman's Ill at Wil mixtape vol II was ok..but do you think he should do another collabo with meth? You Know The blackout album is one of my favourite albums so i certainly would love to see that...

Wu should hurry up with with an album?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.