Talib Kweli

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
There is this song by Talib Kweli, I'm not sure the name

I think it is Piece of Mind or Peace of Mine or something but there is a sample in it and it goes like "I haven't seen that look in such a long time"

Anyone know what this song is called?

KosimO said:
There is this song by Talib Kweli, I'm not sure the name

I think it is Piece of Mind or Peace of Mine or something but there is a sample in it and it goes like "I haven't seen that look in such a long time"

Anyone know what this song is called?
I got a lot of Kweli's shit but I don't recognize that name. Do you know which album it's from? Or perhaps some of the lyrics?

Let me know, I'm interested.

Thanks

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
typical_cat said:
I got a lot of Kweli's shit but I don't recognize that name. Do you know which album it's from? Or perhaps some of the lyrics?

Let me know, I'm interested.

Thanks

It's on none of the albums I have. I also searched B-sides and remixes. No such luck.

YEAH, its called ''Peace Of Mind'' an unrealeased track which should have been on ''The Beautiful Struggle'' but was delete from the tracklist after the album was leaked on the net.

Any chance...

Lil Jm said:
YEAH, its called ''Peace Of Mind'' an unrealeased track which should have been on ''The Beautiful Struggle'' but was delete from the tracklist after the album was leaked on the net.
Do you have this track dude? Any chance you'd be willing to upload it here?

Thanks

i have it. and i'll do it later tonight if it still hasnt' been up.
it's a hot song i wish he included on the final tracklisting but it's a shame he didn't.

The track I ghave features saigon on it and its called "Slap Niggas"

Its honestly the shit

"What makes it cool to be a gansta
What makes cool to be a thug
Tell me whats so godamn cool about possibly getting hit in the head with a slug"

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
talib kweli couldint make a hit if he got hit by a bus .......thats all i gotta say
Hi there, welcome back to the living world!

Did you enjoy our cave?

We hope to see you back next year ya ya bye bye...!

newayz...

Talib made a hit...if you disagree tell me what you mean when you talk about HITS...

Im taking ur post serious although I do think ur joking...

one mc on dj said:
Hi there, welcome back to the living world!

Did you enjoy our cave?

We hope to see you back next year ya ya bye bye...!

newayz...

Talib made a hit...if you disagree tell me what you mean when you talk about HITS...

Im taking ur post serious although I do think ur joking...
lol @ u sayin hit and not hits u know what a hit is? a hit is when a single makes ur album sell platinum status if it doesent den its not a hit

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
lol @ u sayin hit and not hits u know what a hit is? a hit is when a single makes ur album sell platinum status if it doesent den its not a hit
Lmao i said hits but than I wasn't too sure ne more cuz...I thought get by was at least a hit...but off his second album I can only name 1 track that looks like get by but it wasn't really a hit..so I changed it...

And the definition you give of a hit is not right...A hit is a single that gives you an immense popularity in a short time...take non phixion as an example...

Black helicopters= hit....

An underground hit yeah..so? It's still a hit...The shit was being played everywhere..believe it or not it was even in yahoo chat and msn chat...NOW THATS A HIT...

one mc on dj said:
Lmao i said hits but than I wasn't too sure ne more cuz...I thought get by was at least a hit...but off his second album I can only name 1 track that looks like get by but it wasn't really a hit..so I changed it...

And the definition you give of a hit is not right...A hit is a single that gives you an immense popularity in a short time...take non phixion as an example...

Black helicopters= hit....

An underground hit yeah..so? It's still a hit...The shit was being played everywhere..believe it or not it was even in yahoo chat and msn chat...NOW THATS A HIT...
ask anybody in the real world what if they heard the song black helicopters and 99% of the responce would be no so no that wasent a hit

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
ask anybody in the real world what if they heard the song black helicopters and 99% of the responce would be no so no that wasent a hit
No you idiot you didn't get the fucking meaning of my post..I thought it was pretty obvious but I guess I was wrong and I will work on my posts more often...to make it look more clear...

And I don't make a difference between underground and mainstream..They are just terms..but the music is all that counts...

My post wasn't all about Non Phixion's black helicopters...it was an example of my definition of a hit...

A hit in Hurts' Dictionary:

A single that gives you an immense popularity in a short time.

========================================================

Now popularity is popularity and those underground cats don't give a fuck who they sell their records to. They just wanna get heard and are happy if the promo work goes through the net..or in person they don't give a fuck...as long as you appreciate their work..they wouldn't mind making lots of money like 50 cent tho....

So popularity is popularity in what form doesn't matter..and a hit is a hit...thats how i look at it

one mc on dj said:
No you idiot you didn't get the fucking meaning of my post..I thought it was pretty obvious but I guess I was wrong and I will work on my posts more often...to make it look more clear...

And I don't make a difference between underground and mainstream..They are just terms..but the music is all that counts...

My post wasn't all about Non Phixion's black helicopters...it was an example of my definition of a hit...

A hit in Hurts' Dictionary:

A single that gives you an immense popularity in a short time.

========================================================

Now popularity is popularity and those underground cats don't give a fuck who they sell their records to. They just wanna get heard and are happy if the promo work goes through the net..or in person they don't give a fuck...as long as you appreciate their work..they wouldn't mind making lots of money like 50 cent tho....

So popularity is popularity in what form doesn't matter..and a hit is a hit...thats how i look at it
he didint gain any popularity his album went wood where is he now? sooner or later every 1 is gonna say talib who

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.