T.I. and Lil' Flip Get Into Fight In Flip's Neighborhood

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
yeah i heard flip just got fucked up, beat all across the parkin lot. each others bodyguards got into it too, shots fired in the air and everybody left.

but flip, i heard it was bad i'm tellin u. like somebody said people from a distance watchin just wanted to kick dudes ass Because he was gettin beat so bad. said they were draggin him after he tried to run.
crazy shit

am i the only one who doesn't understand how TI could win in a fight against lil'flip

i mean regardless skill, Flip is a big guy, and TI is actually pretty skinny...

a

I am not surprised TI went through with it. He's always been provoking the guy, while Flip tries to lay low and not say a lot. But, for sure, you have to give it to TI for willing to take on someone who's probably twice his size.

Advocate said:
am i the only one who doesn't understand how TI could win in a fight against lil'flip

i mean regardless skill, Flip is a big guy, and TI is actually pretty skinny...

a
It all depends on how you learn to fight. There's a way of taking down larger people. Its just that you have to master it.

EDIT: AllHipHop.com just updated its news. Check out the new article. It was posted like an hour ago. Its an update of the Flip/TI thing. It turns out that TI didn't win at all, and it looks like Flip actually won.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4239

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
H.E. Pennypacker said:
I am not surprised TI went through with it. He's always been provoking the guy, while Flip tries to lay low and not say a lot. But, for sure, you have to give it to TI for willing to take on someone who's probably twice his size.

It all depends on how you learn to fight. There's a way of taking down larger people. Its just that you have to master it.

EDIT: AllHipHop.com just updated its news. Check out the new article. It was posted like an hour ago. Its an update of the Flip/TI thing. It turns out that TI didn't win at all, and it looks like Flip actually won.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4239
Lmao if anything that shows t.i is telling the truth.

when you see me in the streets nigga you dont know me
All you rappers acting bad gonna half to show me.
Wow t.i backed his words up:thumb:poor lil flipper

EDouble said:
wtf how does it look like flip actually won?
He talks about getting hit in the back but nothing about fighting back. Right after this incident, he declared an end to the beef.

I wonder why. He really sounds like the guy that'd be bragging if he won, but he's keeping his mouth closed.

lol.. us boys in georgia don't play. especially not T.I. - we knew from the beginning what would happen if they went to cloverland. i just wish the video would leak. T.I. is a skinny dude, but he's got heart.
"5'9 with the soul of a 6'4 nigga" - remember that ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.